• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Laura V Llloyds - interim payment Offered and part paid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Laura V Llloyds - interim payment Offered and part paid

Well done

great news!

scooby
    "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

WOW! Fantastic news Laura....Well done for your perseverance xxx

:tinysmile_grin_t:
      "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Just been having a think about your reply to their letter, am working on this and want someone elses opinion before you do anything. Also you need to check that the amounts they have said they are repaying have actually been repaid.

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for your letter dated xx September 2008 and your agreement to repay the charges taken from my account from June 2007 to today, and to cancel the charges pending on the account.

Whilst I thank you for your consideration and understand that you are meeting the terms of the FSA waiver guidelines on dealing with case of financial difficulty, you will appreciate that although I accept your interim payment, I do not consider
        that your gesture of goodwill has been made in final resolution of my complaint and I expect Lloyds to continue to abide by the guidlelines of the FSA waiver,particularly those guidelines which apply to attempts to resolve a bank charges complaint after 27th July 2008.

I intend therefore to continue with my complaint for a refund of all charges imposed on my account and appreciate that the remainder of my claim will remain on hold until the outcome of the test case. I will forward a schedule of the charges taken from my account in due course, and will of course remove those which you have agreed to repay.

Yours sincerely

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Not read the whole thread so I may be out of order Ame.

Could it be better to accept the interim relief, BUT then quote the waiver in terms of waiving future charges???? Rather than going bull to horns on I'll still continue my complaint regardless?

It goes without saying any intertim payment cannot be considered full and final, so could more be gleaned by freezing any future charges even if the bank only agree to do it for 6 months???

Comment

Well done Laura, I am very pleased for you Enaid xx

Comment

I know whats been paid in £515 and the overdraft that had built up from £700 to what it was at the end of all this as been wiped off, so won`t be claiming charges at court from 2002 as hese already claimed in the past these are charges that have built up within the last year

Comment

Ed. Yep you are prolly right actually ask them to freeze future charges.

Laura - I don't have your list of charges honey so its hard to tell. Was your previous claim UP TO June 2007 ? and how much were your charges from June to now - does that equate. Don't forget you will also be due some compensatory interest after the test case. It is up to you of course if you want to keep your complaint in the queue for after the test case.

does the total paid in add up to the amount they have stated in the letter ?
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Well done Laura. A great result. When you are adding up, don't forget that the 423 they were going to add on had been cancelled, so it won't actully go in to the account as it was never taken out, if you see what I mean...

So you are saying that the overdraft is now wiped out, and account is £515 in credit, and there's no more charges on the horizon? If this is the case then it looks like you've had it all back, apart from compensatory interest...
                  Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X