• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Wanted: Hardship Claimant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Hardship Claimant

I am looking for a bank charges claimant, preferably a hardship case, who would be willing to participate in a 'test case' to seek an interim injunction against the bank against making further charges.

The claimant would be represented by a barrister at no cost and without having to do anything apart from supplying all the documentation of their case.

The criteria we are looking for is:

# A claimant who already has a stayed case in court.

# Is still incurring charges on the account being claimed on.

# Lives in the bottom half of England.

If you or someone you know fits the bill then please either post here or PM me.

Re: Wanted: Hardship Claimant

Hi EXC

I fit your criterior
    can you give me more info my claim is with lloyds and my thread is in the claims assistance part of the forum

I live near Croydon
    Last edited by shooter; 13th August 2008, 00:06:AM.
    Education is a fine thing Just so long as you can afford to live whist studying!!

Comment

I have one in mind !

Will discuss with you tomorrow Exc

Just sounding him out first. Several claims stayed and deffo hardship and still being hit with substantial charges.

Budgie

Comment

I may fit the bill. Abbey are looking into my hardship side of things now, but seem to agree i fit the criteria. Am still receiving charges and live is east kent. Let me know if i can be of help

Comment

Originally posted by shooter View Post
          Hi EXC

I fit your criterior
          can you give me more info my claim is with lloyds and my thread is in the claims assistance part of the forum

I live near Croydon
          Hi Shooter.

I'll ask Tom to look at your threads today and I'll explain more later today when I have time - unless someone else here could explain.

Comment

Have Pm'd Shooter with basics.
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X