• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ladidi v Abbey - settlement offer ** SETTLED**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ladidi v Abbey - settlement offer

Well done from me as well. A good result. You have done yourself proud

Comment

Thanks for the above info, it was really helpful. I spoke with Royan and he suggested I email they with as much info as possible stating our current situation and they will liaise with Abbey in regards to settling.

I have sent an email, detailing the financial situtation we are in and the effect this is having. Fingers crossed they settle. Will let you know

Comment

Originally posted by outspoken View Post
        Thanks for the above info, it was really helpful. I spoke with Royan and he suggested I email they with as much info as possible stating our current situation and they will liaise with Abbey in regards to settling.

I have sent an email, detailing the financial situtation we are in and the effect this is having. Fingers crossed they settle. Will let you know

well done, another case of ... if you don't ask, you don't get!
        be sure to start your own thread (if you haven't done so already) and keep us posted.

good luck

Comment

I have started a new thread, and have received a response from Ronan, so if possible please could you advise on what I should do next please???

Thanks

Comment

Ladidi,

Has your cheque cleared?
            Have you sent letter to Lloyds?
            Have you sent letter discontinuing court claim?

Rgds Budgie

Comment

Originally posted by Budgie View Post
              Ladidi,

Has your cheque cleared? YES
              Have you sent letter to Abbey? YES sent copy of what you drafted to me I sent this via email to Ronan and will forward another copy via letter to their legal department if needed.
              Have you sent letter discontinuing court claim? YES on it`s way to them first class

Rgds Budgie

Many, Many Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ladidi View Post
                Many, Many Thanks
                MANY MANY CONGRATULATIONS

Comment

I do hope you got yourself a tinsy winsy little treat

Comment

Congratulations Ladidi, good to see a substantial payout, heres hoping for everyone else trying the same route.

I have changed the thread title to **settled**.
                    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

FANTASTIC - LIKE ENAID SAYS TREAT YOURSELF TO SOMETHING REALLY NICE. XXXXX

Comment

• Re: Ladidi v Abbey - settlement offer ** SETTLED**

Well Done !

Inspiration for other cases on here.

Never give up

Scooby
                        "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Thanks everyone,

Husband aand I going to get some quality time and have a couple of days in blackpool and stay for 1 night in a bed and breakfast. We have not had any time together alone since we got married nearly 14 yrs ago so we feel we deserve some alone time

I`ll say it again, anyone who wants to test the waters with their banks, go for it, you have more to gain than to lose

Ladidi

P.S I have not had a reply from Ronan re the extra they owe when the case completes. I guess I have caused him to be swamped with requests for payouts hehe

Comment

Good Morning all

How is everyone today? Well hubby and I got away to Blackpool for a couple of days for our alone time

I have not heard from Ronan re the last email I sent reminding him that I will be back for the rest once the case is settled should it be in our favour. Should I send him another to reitterate what I have said in case he claims not to have received this?

Ladidi

Comment

Hi Ladidi,

Print off a copy of the email that you sent Ronan and send this via post to Ronan.

Keep a copy for yourself for future reference.

Budgie

Comment

hi trev and welcome have moved your post to you own thread called (imaginatively) Trev v Abbey
                                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X