• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowells

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowells

I have received a court date for my case with Lowell. It is apparently for money owed to a cosmetics company. I have previously requested disclosure using CPR 31.14 and have received nothing but empty promises. The court order does state 'The documents filed and served by the Claimant shall include a copy of the credit agreement, a copy of the default notice and a copy of the letter of termination' so I am assuming that I should receive them by the 11th as stated.
    I know that I do not owe them anything and have found previous emails to the company regarding the final delivery never having been received, I was in all day and there wasn't even a knock at the door or a card yet the courier stated 'delivered'. The company took so long in dealing with it that I had angry customers calling me on my mobile regarding their delivery (They only paid upon delivery) so I didn't bother contacting the company further as I didn't want to face the customers and changed my mobile number as I didn't know how to deal with it. Next thing I know I have a court claim from Lowell.
    I am unsure how to continue with my witness statement. Would these emails be any use as evidence as I do not have any paperwork from the actual company anymore. Or do I continue down the disclosure route?

Many thanks
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X