• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell solicitors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowell solicitors

Originally posted by MIKE770 View Post
    await response from admin or nemesis45
    Carlos/ MikeDo you see the signature panel more clearly than I is in not Capital Ones authorised signatory not your signature at all.
    Another concern is one page is not numbered my feeling is the document is incomplete.
    [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] has some Capone agreements I think hopefully she may be able to comment.

nem

Comment

I am assuming that this was signed online as it does look like a printed signature
      that is perfectly ok

As for the non numbered page , I think this is a red herring as that looks like a copy of the terms they send with the card
      page 1 and 2 are numbered

here is the link to the Cap 1 T&C's but they are all quite old

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...and-Agreements

Of course I am not surprised that nemesis would try to disagree with me

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
        I am assuming that this was signed online as it does look like a printed signature
        that is perfectly ok

As for the non numbered page , I think this is a red herring as that looks like a copy of the terms they send with the card
        page 1 and 2 are numbered

here is the link to the Cap 1 T&C's but they are all quite old

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...and-Agreements

Of course I am not surprised that nemesis would try to disagree with me
        Why is that? Perhaps your attitude does no engender trust!

Comment

I have just had a thought though--did you hear the noise?

Is this in response to your CCA request

If so did they send a signed statement of account , it could just be a letter saying you owe xxx with a signature

Comment

Yes it's a printed signature by computer. The signature at the bottom end that I crossed out looks like a hand done one, God knows who by. They've sent me terms and conditions, the scanned ones are all in small print and a few others like what each saying means is in a larger font.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlosdecorator View Post
              Yes it's a printed signature by computer. The signature at the bottom end that I crossed out looks like a hand done one, God knows who by. They've sent me terms and conditions, the scanned ones are all in small print and a few others like what each saying means is in a larger font.
              How were these document described in the covering letter?

A a reconstituted copy of the agreement of just as a copy?

It would be worth waiting to see what [MENTION=6]Amethyst[/MENTION] can come up with in regard to the agreement, before making any offers.
              The decision is of course yours Carlos.

nem

Comment

The signature that is crossed out will be the signature that Cap 1 is required to include

I really am afraid that from what you have shown me I would not be prepared to argue for myself in court

Maybe it is time to make an offer of repayment or wait until mediation and go for a tomlin order

I suppose it depends how vital it is for you to avoid a cci , if you fight it and lose you will get one, if you pay now or make an arrangement to pay you won't -as long as you keep up the arrangement

Comment

This is the only "statement" they've sent.

- - - Updated - - -

All I've received over the years are letters from the same company but "different departments" threatening this and that. No action has come of it as yet.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Carlosdecorator View Post
                    This is the only "statement" they've sent.
                    Well that's not a sign/certified current of the account.

nem

Comment

Who does it have to be signed by?

Comment

Was there a covering letter and did it say what the outstanding balance was

It is really difficult to answer without seeing everything

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone authorised at the company who currently own the debt

Comment

Covering letter attached. it came with a number of that bank statement type letter showing whats been spent, small print and then terms and conditions explaining about late payments and who "we" "you" "capitalone" means etc
                          Attached Files

Comment

seeing the original in the beginning, it seemed to me to be an addendum by hand, not the usual Capital One siggy, T&Cs seem to jump a page?

but not remember Capital One ever having wet siggy of theirs on agreements, there again-this is a leaer version?

Comment

I have my own Cap 1 agreement from 2005 which i am comparing it to.
                              Mine had a signature on behalf of Cap 1as do at least some of the agreements in the T&C's library

Mike
                              I may have missed something but I do not see how they have jumped a page

Comment

seems some incomplete info on one sheet, you have copies can you check against your copies?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X