• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

RESOLVER - Quick Q's on process

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RESOLVER - Quick Q's on process

Howdy all, I have (for third party) submitted complaint to RESOLVE - done so about three weeks ago. They are not following up the complaint of the service provider. Do you think that RESOLVE is a legally sound system of complaint or should we re direct a claim to the company at fault? Would appreciate anyone else experience with RESOLVE. Also if there is anyone who has been successful with a claim they have launched with them as opposed to a county court approach? Love to hear from you

Quick background, company have failed to provide descriptor services and then over charged for period of default. Until RESOLVE entered company was non forthcoming with resolving matter and the costs are quite large at this point.
    Tags: None

Re: RESOLVE - Quick Q's on process

Do you mean resolver.co.uk?
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

RESOLVER - yes. We have just got a letter saying they are closing the case. Is there anything we can do to stop that? We dont want to take this to court, but the company Direct Debited payments so they are refusing to return monies. Thanks for your repsonse.

Comment

Hold on I'll give [MENTION=2]Celestine[/MENTION] a shout.

Comment

I am a bit lost at the above?
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRAr354usf8

Comment

Originally posted by stone View Post
            RESOLVER - yes. We have just got a letter saying they are closing the case. Is there anything we can do to stop that? We dont want to take this to court, but the company Direct Debited payments so they are refusing to return monies. Thanks for your repsonse.
            The company took Direct Debit payments from you that weren't owed? Presumably your bank have been no help at all.

What kind of company was it that took the money?

What reason have Resolver given for closing the case?

( and yes People are strange - generally - I think EXC meant he's tagging [MENTION=2]Celestine[/MENTION] to have a look back in on your thread though xxxx )
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Bank allowed payments to be taken out. As they were sent as due under Direct debit. Our contract ended with phone company and they contiuned to take DD. We had no service during long periods. Resolver has sent three emails asking us to 'escalated' the issue - we have and now they are saying that the matter has been resolved. When it hasn't. What would you recommend in this situation? How do we get the bt to give use back our payments and as a side note they are charging cancellation charges. It just seems to go on and on and on. Emma

Comment

Sorry but you mentioned the bank - could the bank be made pay us back the payments given to BT? Person did not inform bank that contract was in dispute or ending. So bank not made aware.

Comment

Okay, regarding Resolver, I'm not sure how it works but presumably you will need to respond to them and tell them you haven't resolved anything.

Regarding BT - you had a contract over a fixed term ?

Did you cancel the contract at the end of the term due to the lack of service ? if so did you do so in writing/by telephone etc ? Was there any overdue payment owed at the end of the contract ?
                  They renewed the contract to a further term and charged cancellation fees ?

Or were you in dispute over the lack of service and stopped paying ?

The bank will have allowed payments if you hadn;t cancelled the Direct Debit.

Apologies for all the questions, just to get a decent idea of what has happened, I suspect you've probably been through all this with Resolver.

Do you not get a letter (via email ) with the final outcome of your complaint from them ?
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by stone View Post
                    Sorry but you mentioned the bank - could the bank be made pay us back the payments given to BT? Person did not inform bank that contract was in dispute or ending. So bank not made aware.
                    If the bank were unaware and the direct debit was still live and it hadn't been cancelled by the customer, then no the bank will have no liability at all.

DD's aren't sent by the bank, they are called for by the payee.
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Just had a mooch on Resolver,
                      Creates a case file for you

Save and upload all relevant communication and documents

Tells you when to escalate your complaint

Our system knows the next steps to take
                      So....presumably that means if its not 'resolved' on resolver they tell you to take it to ombudsman/ofcom/fos etc ?

What are your next steps?

If you’re not satisfied with the initial response from the organisation you have an issue with, our escalation process will let you know when you can raise your complaint to the next level of seniority and, ultimately to an ombudsman or regulator, where appropriate.

What did they ask you to do to escalate things ?
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Write 'escalate' on the subject heading of the email. Nothing else.
                        They have not given option of ombudsman. If we do take it to ombudsman will they recover the payments they have taken from account? Alos can he do anything about the £345 cancellation fee? We have spoken to CAB and they said take to court, as well as find legal representation.

Comment

£345 !!! blimey.

Okay... do you still have access to the resolver account and did you put copies of contracts and whatnot on there? and can you put them on here please (REMOVE PERSONAL INFO) - really really hard to help blind. Can you also do a bit of a timeline what happened with the complaint since you fell out with BT. Did you just go straight to Resolver or deal with BT direct first?

Also be interested to see the 'escalate' email from Resolver. Sounds like something might have gone on a wonk.

Did you have responses to your complaint from BT via ResolveR?
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

Ok i will get doc's on here for you to see. Answering your questions Resolver never asked for contracts. We went right to BT and then Resolver. BT wouldnt move and said we had to pay.
                            No we heard nothing back from BT, on its own or via Resolver. Just checked for previous resolver emails - all it states is if you want to escalate complaint type escalate in subject box. In the emails Resolver stated that BT was informed and it was with them, yet there has never been a response from BT itself on the resolver emails. We think you could be right about the 'gone a wonk' bit.

Comment

Ahhh, possibly then if nothings happened. I haven't used the service so don't really know how it works, but think they act as a middle man and assist with template letters for (relatively straightforward) complaints.

Well lets have a look and see whats gone on with BT and if there is a case to complaint.

Did they take the £345 from your bank or are they billing you for it?
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X