• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

How to get my money?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get my money?

Hello

I'm an interpreter translating for NHS and I'm self employed and my boss always ( not NHS) pay me a month after job is completed. For past three days I'm trying to contact him, but his don't pick up his mobile or text me back on my emails etc. He don't pay me that what concern me.

What should I do now? Can I write like complain letter ? can someone help me please.

Thank You
    Tags: None

Re: How to get my money?

Hi Tasman

As self employed, do you supply your services to a UK registered company or are you working through an agency? How long have you been supplying translation services through him, have you had any issues being paid before?

Apologies for so many questions, trying to get a better picture of things.
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

This is like fifth job for him, there is always an issue with pay, you have to call and ask for money after waiting a month to be paid I'm not with agency or anyone. After like 10th job i will do my tax part that's the plan.

Comment

I would continue to try and contact him or someone else at the company, either by telephone or by physically going to the office.
        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Have you got agreed payment terms?

It is not unusual for bills to be paid 30 days after submission.

Comment

Contract.

-interchange-newline"> Please read this document carefully before
            sending your account documents.
            We have new account procedures for timesheets, invoices and expenses to help you
            and LB to manage accounts better. It is very important that you send
            your timesheet again with an invoice and any scanned expense receipts and a copy of
            the original assignment details Philip sent you.
            Timesheet and Invoice Procedures You must provide a clear scanned copy of your timesheet and send it to
            xxxxxx.co.uk no later than 3 days after the assignment.
            Late timesheets may delay you're payment to the next monthly payment cycle or may
            not be accepted for payment if late than 14 days.
            You must send one invoice with one timesheet with all related expenses for each
            assignment in one email to xxxxx-bank.co.uk. Any timesheet, invoice
            and expenses sent separately will not be accepted.
            Invoice Templates Attached
            Please use the 2 attached invoice templates one for All Inclusive Rates and the other
            is for Hourly Rate. You should be able to identify which one to use from the original
            assignment email sent to you by Philip.
            Details required on each invoice.
            Provide a date on your Invoice
            Provide Invoice number or reference.
            Provide your full name and address, Contact number and email address at the top
            right hand corner.
            Provide Bank account details on each invoice to pay you money, cheque is sent to
            the address on invoice if no bank details.
            Things you must not to do.
            Do NOT write on timesheets any figures such as fee's or travel cost just times started and finished and mileage.
            Do NOT scan expenses receipts on timesheets, scan receipts separately.
            Do NOT take taxi's to and from assignment unless authorised. If you take a taxi un-authorised we will not reimburse the fare.
            When sending in your completed timesheet, invoice and expenses it
            must have the following in your email:
            1. Provide one invoice for the one assignment only. There are two attached
            templates provided for your convenience, one is for all inclusive rates and the
            other is hourly rates.
            2. Make sure you fill the invoice correct.
            Provide full name & address, email and phone number in the right hand side of
            your invoice. Fill in the correct amounts with correct agreed amounts, see
            agreed amounts in the original assignment email.
            3. Clear copies of receipts for travel cost, if we have agreed to pay your
            expenses on the all inclusive rate, you will see it clearly stated on the original
            assignment email we sent you, it would say! all inclusive "plus expenses".
            4. Clear scanned copy of your timesheet. Must be correctly filled and signed by
            you and client.
            5. You must write in your email subject line! Date of assignment - Timesheet Invoice - Expenses. For example: October 22/10/13, timesheet - invoice Expenses.
            6. Name you’re documents, timesheets and receipts correctly, for example:
            save documents as, invoice-John Dow 10-10-2013, timesheet-10-10-2013,
            expenses-10-10-2013.
            7. You must provide a copy of the original assignment. The office sent you
            original email with the assignment details and agreed fees with a timesheet
            attachment.
            Filling in your invoices
            It is important that you fill in the invoice correctly with the right figures to avoid delays
            in payments

Payment: payment is made 30 days after receiving, timesheet, invoice and travel receipt at the end of each the month.

I've done all those steps, and now still no answear.

Comment

All inclusive rates
              All inclusive rates include any travel time but do not included expenses. for example,
              £35 first hour + expenses.
              All hourly rates
              Hourly rates do not included travel time or expenses, for example: £14 first hour +
              travel time + expenses.
              Extra Hours
              When calculating extra hours make sure it is calculated in 15 minute segments, i.e.
              15mins £2.50 - 30mins £5.00 and 45mins £7.50 1 hour £10.00 Payment: payment is made 30 days after receiving, timesheet, invoice and travel receipt at the end of each the month.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X