• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

How to respond to complaint reply?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to respond to complaint reply?

Hi I am on my 3rd FOS case regarding Elderbridge.Had raised separate complaints to Elderbridge not pertaining to FOS case .I contacted FCA as ignoring complaints is a breech they suggested I email someone giving me an email address which is listed on FCA site for elderbridge re ignored complaints I got a reply .The reply no surprise has inaccuracies but the last paragraph is odd please any help what I should reply ?*

"When I review the full account history, including the period when managed by the previous loan owner, I can see a long period of dissatisfaction which I am keen to deal with.* However, when addressing the individual points raised, I struggle to understand how I can do this to a level that will provide comfort and satisfaction for yourself.* Therefore, I would like to ask the question around what you would like to see happen, that would provide comfort that your ongoing complaints have been dealt with and we are able to consider the matter closed?
    *What on earth does that mean and what would a suitable reply be ? Complaints where ignoring complaints excessive charges lack of transpiracy statements say no arrears but charged for missed payments 11 years ago etc
    Tags: None

You need to write back with a clear list of problems. I would list each one in a separate paragraph. Then list the problems such as excessive charges, errors in the account, and so forth. List the redress you would like. For example a corrected credit record, and compensation for the damage to your reputation.

Keep a copy of this, send a copy to the ombudsman and one to elderbridge.

Comment

Thanks Seduraed.They have a clear list of the complaints and they are not pertaining to the current FOS case.

The paragraph is quite odd using words comfort etc almost trying to project placing ball in my game Which I doubt
      The terminology is not the usual complaint terminology and I am really wary of what they Elderbridge aka Target are doing given previous conduct.

Essentially I am normally ok with replies* and complaints but the paragraph has thrown me for a loop it is not a standard reply and quite revealing words so what now can anyone suggest something pertaining to what to reply when head of complaints says they are struggling to find resolution that will provide comfort?? A very side blinding tactic ???

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X