• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Arrow Global CCJ HELP!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrow Global CCJ HELP!!!!!!

Hi*
    Having looked around here I'm hoping someone can help me with this.....*
    I moved to Australia in* Dec 2011 leaving an HSBC card behind, an ex, living in a rental and stupidity later the bill is £5000. Totally ignore it because a) didn't know and b) didn't think anything of it.*
    So HSBC start sending letters to my parents house, then after 2 years these stop, arrow global starts a year or so later - on many occasions my dad posted back not at this address, moved away etc and told numerous people on the phone to remove these details.*
    Letters keep coming once every 6 months or so then in May 2017 Arrow Global get a default judgement for £8500, Dad phoned the business court on receipt of claim form to explain that I had moved to Australia and they said his address wouldn't be used. Bailiff letter turned up in 2019 and now sent* Attachment of earnings letter at their address saying I may get 14 days in prison and my employer will be contacted directly if I don't fill it in.**

The funny thing is mum and dad have moved and the letters kept coming, but to their new address, Arrow global even sent them a letter after being told I didn't live there that they 'had proof' I lived there and so would not remove the address and keep sending stuff there.*

Having looked at the CCJ it was issued 5 years and 10 months after I left - couldn't tell you when I last paid the credit card so not sure if it would be statute barred or not.*

Just looking for advice on how to proceed now I have moved back to the UK. Any help would be great!*

Thanks in advance*

Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X