• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Declined morgtage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Declined morgtage

Hi

I am currently trying to get a mortgage.
    Due to historical credit issues we had to go to Kensington. They declined the application on the basis that I have 2 secured.loans that I had arranged with with lender to pay back 50% of the balance and the rest be uh unsecured but due to not having 36 months of re
    Repayment to show Kensington they said no
    My advisor said the only way around this is for the loans to cleared in full
    I have an amazing mum and dad who said they willguve usbtue deposit money as a gift and the extra so the loans are payed in full.
    Is there any hope of we do this?
    Having a sleepless nught
    Thanks in advance
    Tags: None

If your parents are paying off secured debt and when cleared you are in stronger position don't just go subprime try a broker or ifa ? read the nightmare stories on this forum .. no acceptance is garuteed don't accept what one lender tells you your position may be stronger than you think

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X