• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Compass debt company

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Compass debt company

Not on FB here, so think now I'm missing a lot of the info/chatter. :o

Updates would be much appreciated

Comment

Wingco and my other half are attending today. Will update on return from meeting. The more info shared the better.

Comment

Originally posted by Nibbler View Post
        Not on FB here, so think now I'm missing a lot of the info/chatter. :o

Updates would be much appreciated
        You won't have seen this post then. Broke my heart.

Hi all,
        i was informed by compass August 2015 that all was settled and did not have to pay compass anymore, this was after a 5 year plan did every thing they said, never missed a payment. So been feeling positive about being debt free for nearly 7 months, having extra money felt a real boost after 5 years of struggle,
        then earlier this month started to get letters saying we still had all this debt and compass had seized trading, what I'm finding out is the debt we started of with over 5 years ago we still have,
        had over £14000 fourteen thousand in the pot for final settlemen, can't begin to tell you how I fell, i am currently trying to pay these debts again by myself so would like advice if you can.

"Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

What a bunch of Barstewards how low can some companies and those running them sink

Comment

Originally posted by Celestine View Post
            You won't have seen this post then. Broke my heart.

Hi all,
            i was informed by compass August 2015 that all was settled and did not have to pay compass anymore, this was after a 5 year plan did every thing they said, never missed a payment. So been feeling positive about being debt free for nearly 7 months, having extra money felt a real boost after 5 years of struggle,
            then earlier this month started to get letters saying we still had all this debt and compass had seized trading, what I'm finding out is the debt we started of with over 5 years ago we still have,
            had over £14000 fourteen thousand in the pot for final settlemen, can't begin to tell you how I fell, i am currently trying to pay these debts again by myself so would like advice if you can.
            Grrr........

:rant:

Comment

I am so impressed at the stoicism and resolve of the victims we have encountered so far. Extraordinary. x
              "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

I haven't yet got full info from the creditors meeting, but I am aware that there is no money.
                Hang fire with any police report. Investigation pending, and there may be a light at the end of the tunnel
                Last edited by CLS2015; 31st March 2016, 04:43:AM.

Comment

Awaiting full report.
                  Last edited by CLS2015; 30th March 2016, 17:24:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CLS2015 View Post
                    I haven't yet got full info from the creditors meeting, but I am aware that there is no money.
                    Awaiting full update, but if money has been lost, fraud has been committed.
                    I would recommend anyone why has lost money to Compass reports this to the police.
                    Awaiting full details.
                    Sorry to hear that.

Having seen the merry-go-round before with several other DMP providers, I can't say I'm very surprised though.
                    Last edited by Nibbler; 30th March 2016, 16:54:PM.

Comment

So not a good day at the meeting then as you say i think we all had that sinking feeling hey ho. on wards and up we go,

Comment

Thanks for the update CLS, I guess it was only to be expected ... look forward to hearing more from the meeting later xxxxx

I agree with reporting to police/action fraud although don't expect too much to happen.

Michelle Gilbourne ( Bournes) hasn't been charged with any offence as far as I am aware, and is still a director of other companies. Utter utter total complete failure of the system.

this was Mark Harrison ( director of RMR / Compass ) back in November 2014 on the Bournes thread ( http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...022#post491022 )

Originally posted by Mrkhrrsn View Post
                        Hi
                        I am Mark Harrison mentioned above.
                        i was a director of RMMR associates ltd along with Robert Solloway,Richard Mott and Michelle Gilbourne.
                        we opened the company some time ago but were uncomfortable with Michelle Gilbourne.
                        The company never traded and was dormant for years.
                        We only got around to closing it formally this year.

None of us have any connection in any way with this terrible company or any of its directors.

Hope that clears things up and good luck to you all

Mark
                        Originally posted by Mrkhrrsn View Post
                        I really dont don't know anymore than you do.
                        I only found out two days ago that this had happened.
                        when I googled Bournes and found this thread it made shocking reading and you can imagine I was horrified to be mentioned.

The last contact I had with Michelle Gilbourne was when she was spreading nasty rumours about the very compliant and diligent debt management company I work for.
                        I rang her and asked her to stop, of course she denied it.
                        People like this give our industry a bad name and quite frankly I wish I could help more.

Mark
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by [B
                          Mrkhrrsn[/B];636614]
                          the very compliant and diligent debt management company I work for
                          Which is?

Comment

Hang fire with theft reports.
                            Liquidators are investigating and there might be a light at the end of the tunnel

Hang fire for full report.
                            Last edited by CLS2015; 31st March 2016, 04:42:AM.

Comment

Of course wait for the full details from those who went to today's meeting, but just thinking, if the client account is empty ( or doesn't exist ) then despite reporting to the police as fraud/theft potentially holding things up, if it's unlikely anyone will get their money back anyway, then reporting to the police may at least get a criminal investigation/prosecution and possibly get any accounts/assets frozen before being distributed to larger creditors and the liquidators ?
                              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

I did wonder where that might have originated, as call me cynical, but sounds very much like what someone with a vested interest in delaying the reporting, or who wants to milk their fees first, might tell creditors.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X