• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

Was there nothing you could do or attempt to do after the failed payment?
    Was there nothing in their T&Cs that covered this ?
    Seems very wrong to me that this can just happen and I really think the creditor should have been more reasonable.

Comment

• Re: Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

We were absolutely unaware of what was going on until we received the letter saying we had this CCJ. We tried to fight it but Immediate Finance said they had no legal power, but this shouldn't have happened so quickly. So not only were we paying the above we also had a huge payements going to Bournes . we have well and truly been stung.

Comment

New docs.
        Attached Files

Comment

Chirpy.

So basically this lot http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...6&d=1415909653 is agreed.
          Attached Files
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

what does this mean.....

Comment

Not a lot really, just the proposals on the form laid out on 13th Nov have been approved.

This stuff

#staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Does anyone know user name and password for la business recovery I can't remember it.

Comment

I have private messaged you - wasn't sure I could put it on public view

Comment

Hello - Merry chritsmas to everyone hope you all have a good one and the Bournes situaton hasn't hampered the christmas spirit. Let's hope 2015 brings justice to who ever is to blame for the Bournes situation - you never know we may even get some money back...yeah dream dream!!!!!mashappy:mashappy:mashappy:

Comment

Yeah lets hope. But honestly do you really think we stand a chance???

Comment

I would be extremely surprised if any one gets any of their money back. ( sorry )

Anyone know what's happening with the radio piece ? (sorry I have been a little out of touch last couple weeks)
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

I would suggest that these people who caused this by failing to comply with their contract by not ring fencing your payments be researched to establish what property and other assets they might have and go after them through the courts.

Comment

''Administration stops any legal action or process against a company from proceeding, unless the Administrators or the English Court give permission. This means that creditors can’t take legal action against a company in administration to recover outstanding amounts. ''
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

And that's why I'm suggesting they go after the individuals and NOT the company

Comment

Also I would suggest that the Admins now knowing what they do might give permission to include the company in any Writ

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X