• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

Hi all, I would gladly speak again to anyone regarding Bourne's. I have done my homework (lol) such as filling the forms in,copies of statements, writing letters etc to Mr Levy. He will be rather busy this week!!!!! Let's hope it goes in our favour xx

Comment

• Re: Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

Thanks Ruthless

Does anybody have a 'name' at the FCA who is looking at the Bournes issue ? If so could they PM me please.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
        Actually does anyone have a copy off their bournes contract - I only have a print out of the online terms which don't mention the F&F savings part at all.
        also really could do with a contract if anyone has one pls. admin@legalbeagles.info
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Sorry Amethyst I haven't forgotten to dig out contract, just had a rough few days. At hospital today (Monday) so will look Tuesday.
          Last edited by Pallawan; 24th November 2014, 04:30:AM. Reason: Typing error

Comment

I have a copy of the agreement if this could be of any help????

Comment

Amethyst - Could it loaded up for preview as I don't seem to have one easily to hand either. Have looked everywhere apart from under the stairs........which is a no go zone if I want to stay stress free!!!!!

Comment

Hi

Can someone please, give me an advise whether to send this 2.25B form and what exactly is this for.

Today I spoke to one of the la business recovery and after the conversation, I understood that probably ("...worst case scenario...") I won't get my money back and that there is nothing could be done. So, do I have to just drink a glass of very cold water and live with that. I want someone to pay for that situation and take a responsibility for this action....

How can I help the group of people who were robbed by Bournes, because I am one of them...

Please, give an advise!

Thanks

Comment

Contact action fraud and log as a crime of fraud there are several people that have done this, they will not be surprised to hear from you. I don't know how we get our money back, if at all - which is simply wrong!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by efterpa View Post
                    I have a copy of the agreement if this could be of any help????
                    Please that would be fab - admin@legalbeagles.info xxxxx
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

I somehow doubt you ever will - but would like to be wrong.

Probably more of a case of ensuring the people responsible don't get away with it, and that the likelihood of anyone else ending up in the same position is greatly reduced or eliminated.

Comment

Originally posted by Pallawan View Post
                        Sorry Amethyst I haven't forgotten to dig out contract, just had a rough few days. At hospital today (Monday) so will look Tuesday.
                        Thanks Pallawan, hope you're doing ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                          Please that would be fab - admin@legalbeagles.info xxxxx
                          Agreement sent to you. I hope it will help. :-)

Comment

Thank you, Is that ALL the agreement you had with them ?

Attached Files
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Nothing in there about the ''savings'' account bit of the agreement, and who could work out what on earth you'd be paying to Bournes.

So 10% of total debt at start
                              then 10% of everything paid to creditors
                              then 25% of debt if they settle/write it off

Do people have their monthly statements etc from them ?
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

I've tried to get box file which is on top shelf in cupboard ( hubby still with his mum) but just can't do it... Sorry.
                                However, looking at Efterpa's contract my is exactly the same and also in 2011. Just 2 sheets of paper!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X