• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

Makes me wonder what other directors are reading this thread....

Comment

• Re: Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

I wonder what other directors are reading this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless View Post
        ACTION FRAUD OPEN SAT. CALL 03001232040. My crime ref number is nfrc 141100838088. Phone, phone, phone
        Will call Monday......

Comment

Wish I could do more but I'm disabled with severe spinal problems and anytime now will be going into hospital for a 13 hour op and looking at long recovery. I feel helpless as can't deal with any of these phone calls, let alone paperwork ATM !!
          I log on here when I can but that's about it...don't even feel well enough to put forward my claim, which is approx 5k. Feel such a failure as really want to support the group

Comment

Hey, There's plenty of people here to 'fight the fight' - You need to look after yourself.

Do you have anyone at home who can help you get your claim together to go to the administrators ?

I put a very simple example sheet together for getting the info sorted for the administrators which might help ( attached)
            Attached Files
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you Amethyst
              yes normally my husband but his mothers in hospital ( far away) really poorly so he's doing the trip daily and trying to look after me!
              I will try and see what I can do, trying to retrieve paperwork, doing copies etc all too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrkhrrsn View Post
                Hi
                I am Mark Harrison mentioned above.
                i was a director of RMMR associates ltd along with Robert Solloway,Richard Mott and Michelle Gilbourne.
                we opened the company some time ago but were uncomfortable with Michelle Gilbourne.
                The company never traded and was dormant for years.
                We only got around to closing it formally this year.

None of us have any connection in any way with this terrible company or any of its directors.

Hope that clears things up and good luck to you all

Mark
                As AME states thanks for posting

I note that like our other informed poster you appear to know these rogues therefore would it be possible for you to give as much information as possible about them and their gang, both personal AND business. I'm sticking my neck out here as AME might beat me up for saying this but I would suggest using PM to Her rather than the open forum:madgrin:

Comment

Originally posted by Pallawan View Post
                  Wish I could do more but I'm disabled with severe spinal problems and anytime now will be going into hospital for a 13 hour op and looking at long recovery. I feel helpless as can't deal with any of these phone calls, let alone paperwork ATM !!
                  I log on here when I can but that's about it...don't even feel well enough to put forward my claim, which is approx 5k. Feel such a failure as really want to support the group
                  Hi again I've just read this post and as AME says your health comes 1st so ignore my previous post and good wishes for the impending OP

Comment

Originally posted by righty View Post
                    As AME states thanks for posting

I note that like our other informed poster you appear to know these rogues therefore would it be possible for you to give as much information as possible about them and their gang, both personal AND business. I'm sticking my neck out here as AME might beat me up for saying this but I would suggest using PM to Her rather than the open forum:madgrin:

I really dont don't know anymore than you do.
                    I only found out two days ago that this had happened.
                    when I googled Bournes and found this thread it made shocking reading and you can imagine I was horrified to be mentioned.

The last contact I had with Michelle Gilbourne was when she was spreading nasty rumours about the very compliant and diligent debt management company I work for.
                    I rang her and asked her to stop, of course she denied it.
                    People like this give our industry a bad name and quite frankly I wish I could help more.

Mark

Comment

I only know what I now know because you and the other poster have enlightened me

Comment

Morning all, please phone ACTION FRAUD 03001232040 and just tell them everything. Use the threads to help. Xx:tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

how do you contact watchdog?????

Comment

https://ssl.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mg74/contact
                            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

message to watchdog sent.......Action Fraud next!!!!

Comment

thats good Action Fraud have had numerous calls regarding Bournes.......

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X