• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

I wonder if the money from the sale of the clients list will go towards paying back clients or will be used for the administrator cost????

Comment

• Re: Bournes Debt Solutions (Bournes Limited) - FCA requirements & administration

I expect he's getting quite a deluge of angry, worried, upset emails to respond to. Just remember it isn't the administrators fault.

There IS an ongoing monthly management fee of 22% if you stick with the company Bournes book has been sold to.

You are under no obligation to stay with that company (Platinum)

Business wise they have to sell the book to get funds in to pay creditors (including customers who's monies have vanished into a big black hole)

The purchaser will expect a percentage to stay with them and a percentage to leave and go it alone or with stepchange/payplan and that will have been reflected in the purchase price.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Last View Post
        I wonder if the money from the sale of the clients list will go towards paying back clients or will be used for the administrator cost????
        both, if there is any.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by Ripped Off by BOURNES View Post
          However, as I have contacted all my creditors directly and have successfully set up my own repayments plans with them.
          If anyone else is seeking to do similar themselves but they are unsure of how to go about it, I strongly recommend you take a look at and adapt the materials and advice given by NEDCAB Money free of charge here > https://nedcab.cabmoney.org.uk/dmp.asp
          Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Hello, the email adddress for the FCA is
            consumer.queries@fca.org.uk

Good luck

Comment

The e mail address is
              consumer.queries@fca.org.uk

Good luck

Comment

Until any funds can be identified I would suggest a freezing order be obtained to ensure the funds are not disposed of before that determination

Comment

Also don't forget the commercial creditors will only be entitled to the mark-up Bournes charged YOU and NOT the funds intended to be paid to your creditors

Comment

How do we go about ensuring those points Righty.......should the administrator be aware of this and be working in the interest of the clients and hence ensuring we get our funds back to pay the creditors we owe.

Comment

The money you deposited with Bournes belongs to you, not Bournes nor their 'creditors

eg Say there is £100 deposited of which £90 is earmarked for your creditors then irrespective of both their charges AND their 'creditors' their creditors should only receive £10.

Its your money not Bournes or anyone else but that's assuming the owners of Bournes haven't been dipping into it in which case its theft

Comment

So if the Administrator announces that there are no funds is it safe to assume that the directors of Bournes have been dipping into the pot?

Comment

Originally posted by Pallawan View Post
                          So if the Administrator announces that there are no funds is it safe to assume that the directors of Bournes have been dipping into the pot?
                          Quite!

Comment

If that's so then what happens?

Comment

Then it'll be time for the Bizzies:tinysmile_hmm_t2: to feel some collars

Comment

Lets hope the administrators let us know one way or another (there's a song there) so we can move on from this mess. Although if it's not the good way I'm not sure what the next step would be - ombudsman, solicitors, media etc.!!!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X