• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tanzarelli V's LTSB Claim No 2 with CI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tanzarelli V's LTSB Claim No 2 with CI

Following a payout for last 6 years the silly bankers decided to keep on charging me, and its getting silly now £140 on last statement to come out on 2nd July also another letter saying 2 more DDs have been returned.

Claim 2 is now on the cards.

Tanz

PS Hi Simian (hows that monkey bro) lol

Comment

Did they say anything about closing your account or cancelling your overdrive on your last acceptance letter?

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
        Did they say anything about closing your account or cancelling your overdrive on your last acceptance letter?
        No they didn't and I will report them to the OFT if they do.

PS LOL at Overdrive enaid

Comment

Right folks an update.

I have just been on phone to LTSB and told them I was not happy about continued automated letters. Told the bloke I had spoken to PIPEX internet and had changed my billing date to 30th of month and they seem to be randomly choosing dates to request payments. I said I had already had one lot of charges refunded though settlement of a claim and said do you want to save yourself some effort and time by refunding them now. His (expected) response was "I cant do that over the phone you will need to put another claim in" I said "oh don't worry about that I will and this will be a biggy by the time its finished".

Anyway also got him to cancel the DD to PIPEX as they've p*ssed me off. They had only set up anther DD themselves as they had been unable to get the money from my account. The cheek of um.

I then phoned PIPEX to have a row with them and told them I had cancelled my DD and the one they had set up with the bank. I told them them were at fault for me getting charges as I had requested the billing date to be changed to payday 30th of month. They said they would send a new mandate out. At least this will stop anymore mid month requests which were causing the charges to the account.

Just worked out the charges since April 12th when they first started to the last on 26th June and the total is £490.00

All because of PIPEX's incompetence and LTSB's unlawful charges.

Comment

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHhhhh Temper temper pmsl

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
              OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHhhhh Temper temper pmsl
              LOL enaid

Comment

Originally posted by TANZARELLI View Post
                Right folks an update.

I have just been on phone to LTSB and told them I was not happy about continued automated letters. Told the bloke I had spoken to PIPEX internet and had changed my billing date to 30th of month and they seem to be randomly choosing dates to request payments. I said I had already had one lot of charges refunded though settlement of a claim and said do you want to save yourself some effort and time by refunding them now. His (expected) response was "I cant do that over the phone you will need to put another claim in" If they have said thsi then i would write this in my prelim, with abbey i didint give them the standard 28 days since they had already confrimed they woldnt negotiatie unless they were in litigation. Seems to me that with this viewpoint they cannot expect claimants to wait for ever before suing them I said "oh don't worry about that I will and this will be a biggy by the time its finished".

Anyway also got him to cancel the DD to PIPEX as they've p*ssed me off. They had only set up anther DD themselves as they had been unable to get the money from my account. The cheek of um.

I then phoned PIPEX to have a row with them and told them I had cancelled my DD and the one they had set up with the bank. I told them them were at fault for me getting charges as I had requested the billing date to be changed to payday 30th of month. They said they would send a new mandate out. At least this will stop anymore mid month requests which were causing the charges to the account.

Just worked out the charges since April 12th when they first started to the last on 26th June and the total is £490.00

All because of PIPEX's incompetence and LTSB's unlawful charges.
                JMHO

Glenn

Comment

Could this be used as a demonstration of unreasonable behaviour, perhaps ? This clearly seems to be a breach of the general Pre-Action Protocol demanded by the CPRs.

Comment

His (expected) response was "I cant do that over the phone you will need to put another claim in" If they have said thsi then i would write this in my prelim, with abbey i didint give them the standard 28 days since they had already confrimed they woldnt negotiatie unless they were in litigation. Seems to me that with this viewpoint they cannot expect claimants to wait for ever before suing them

I agree Glenn, get the abuse of process in from the start second time round and then poss send a 7 days LBA or a 7 day prelim followed by a 7 days LBA.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X