• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Arrow Global/ Capquest Notice of Assignment for Lloyds Overdraft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is tomorrow too late as I can access stuff st Work which may be easier.. sorry to be a pain
    Susie x

Comment

Notices

If you are having problems logging in, please click MCOL User Guide for Claimants for assistance and refer to the annex on the final page.

The Money Claim Online Helpdesk can be contacted on 0300 123 1057 / 01604 619402. It does experience a high volume of calls so you may wish to consider emailing your query to ccbc@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk.

Comment

Thanks Mike
        i can log in , type my defence but can’t save it.!

Comment

Amethyst, do you have the draft defence in a word doc you could email me ? I’m using my iPhone to try and get this sorted out as it’s less likely to be noticed by my OH .
          Again thank you , I apologise for this being so long winded
          Susie x

Comment

Ahh MCOL might not be uptodate enough to handle the iphone.... I only have the draft before you made any changes but yes, will email it over xxx
            #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you Amethyst

Comment

Finally emailed my defence as MCOL was in meltdown
                thank you Amethyst for your fantastic help and advice and to you too Di. I’m deeply grateful for you time and input.
                i now wait ... que sera sera !
                Susie xxx

Comment

Good Morning Amethyst
                  I hope this post finds you well
                  I received an acknowledgement in writing from the Court for my defence which states a copy is being served on the Claimant . This was dated 06.02.18.
                  I have not yet heard anything further from the Court or Shoosmiths. Could you kindly advise what the process is now as I believed that there was a 28 day time frame within which the Claimant had to respond.
                  Many Thanks
                  Kind regards
                  Susie x

Comment

Good stuff, yes indeed, there is a 28 day timescale for the claimant to respond to tell the court if they wish to proceed, if they do, then the court will send out a Directions Questionnaire ( this form https://formfinder.hmctsformfinder.j...k/n180-eng.pdf ) which both parties will complete and return to the court ( and send copies to each other ) - this says whether the parties want to try mediation, which court the case should be moved to ( your (defendant's) local one normally ) and any dates you're not about ( holidays / work etc ) - Once that's all in the court sends the case to the local court and the judge/court manager there issues directions and possibly a hearing date. The claimant then has to pay a hearing fee, and the parties exchange witness statements and evidences ( documents they want to rely on in court ). If they don't respond in 28 days then the case is put on hold ( stayed) until such time as the claimant decides to proceed ( then they apply to lift the stay and continue with the case as above ). So for now it is a case of wait and see ...
                    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Thank you Amethyst
                      As its been over the 28 days(by 2 days!) I'm not sure where this leaves me. Ive been expecting a letter of some sort from either the Court or Claimant.... Who would advise the claim was stayed - is there a fee to lift the stay ?

As always , my Thanks

Susie

Comment

I believe there is also 5 days for service just as there is when you get the claim.

If you registered on MCOL you could look on there- on mine it showed when the DQ was received and when one was sent to me.

As far as I know, yes there is a fee to lift a stay once the claim is stayed but if they want to do it , I doubt it will stop them

Comment

Good morning@Amethyst
                          I hope this post finds you well
                          I have yet to receive anything from either the Court or Claimant. My Defence was recorded as received on 06.02.18 by MCOL.but there is no further information on the site as to DQ or if the Claim is stayed.
                          Should I do anything or is it a case of waiting for a letter to drop on the mat ? The suspense is almost palpaple !
                          kind regards
                          Susie x

Comment

It's awful checking the post each day isn't it ... I suspect the case will be stayed now so maybe give the court a call and ask - so you can relax ( or at least know whether to keep pouncing on the postman ) over the weekend.

It will just be directions and mediation questionnaire if they have responded, and you normally have 7-14 days to return that xxx
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Amethyst Thank you for your reply.
                              I will try the Court - if the claim is stayed does that mean it’s open ended to be resurrected at a later date by the Claimant or is there a time frame in which they must act ?
                              KR
                              Susie xx

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X