• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

N1 claim form served AGAIN - Bryan Carter - SORTED AGAIN !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: N1 served

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!

Well done honey.

Any chance of scanning it up ? What else does he say in the letter ?

Need to decide on next step,,,but threat of CCJ gone
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

RESULT !!!
      Told you the fecker would cave !!!

Comment

You lot, Oh I do love it when a plan comes together Enaid xx

Comment

Well done to you all
          Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum:11:

Comment

Can't scan in till Monday (walls have ears!). Nothing else in the letter, just exactly what I've put above.
            Is no longer here

Comment

Sorted then.

i would double check with the court that they have received it

then file it under 'scuttled off' and report him to the LSC (am sure curly will help u with that) get them to look at him flouting CPRs and initimidating peeps.

Curlys seen a few of Bryans cases before and doesn't think that he comes back for a round two. So hopefully thats the end of it.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

This is why he's shot himself in the foot:

From CPR38 ( PART 38 - DISCONTINUANCE )

Originally posted by Discontinuance and subsequent proceedings
                38.7 A claimant who discontinues a claim needs the permission of the court to make another claim against the same defendant if –
                (a) he discontinued the claim after the defendant filed a defence; and
                (b) the other claim arises out of facts which are the same or substantially the same as those relating to the discontinued claim.
                And the chances of that happening are extremely slim.

Comment

So just Fred then now. Can Fred give it to someone else to file in court, or use debt collection methods. I mean the debts not just vanishing, just this little scroats run away. She doesn't want this to come back up in a few months, so should she make an installment arrangement with Fred or Eon or wait for something to occur ?
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

As action has already been taken against this debt then 38.7, above, applies as the cause of action remains the same.
                    They can try any other mentions they want, but none are going to work

Now if this was me, I would be inclined to contact E-on and sort things out with them.
                    MAKE them accept payments as the debt is still with them.

Comment

Okay I think a letter might work better than a call Wendy seeing as previous calls don't appear to have worked...
                      #staysafestayhome

Comment

Thanks, will try and get a letter together for Eon. Something along the lines of

Dear Eon
                        you have passed this debt to TDX, who passed it to Fred, who got Mr C on the case - who blew it because of all that stuff Curly's posted above. In view of all that stuff curly's posted above, and you won't be able to pass it to any more dodgy DCAs, I'm making you a full and final settlement offr of some ridicualous amount that I haven't decided on yet.
                        Yours

Me

obviously it will need a little fine tuning but what do you think?
                        Is no longer here

Comment

roflmao perfect :kiss:
                          #staysafestayhome

Comment

best letter I have seen for ages :tinysmile_grin_t:
                            '
                            "What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." - Antione de Saint Exupery

"Always reach for the moon, if you miss you'll end up among the stars"

Comment

Like it, of course you forgot to mention I will quite happily personally deliver said F&F, in PENNIES

Comment

Had acknowledgement of receipt of defence from Court yesterday. Rang Court just to confirm that Mr C was telling the truth about discontinuance, and he was. Case was marked as discontinued on 4th July. So I think this can now officially be chalked up as "SORTED".

I am going to sort the thing out with Eon/Powergen, but the major emergency is over. I shall work on my letter to Eon over the next few weeks. Give me a shove every now and then to remind me.
                                Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X