• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Greenhalghs and Creation Financial Services

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Greenhalghs and Creation Financial Services

GOD its a jungle arrrggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to sure where to start TBH read thru and hmmnnn........ contemplating

Comment

I know hun. If you get your friend to put as much info as she can up - comms shes had with them etc I'll do a proper outline specific to her and then you can fill in the dates etc,

also what would be ace is if you could type up or scan in this letter she received today.

It may just be an auto debts a year old lets try bump it up a bit letter - I got one from HFC and its under a CCJ charging order with an installment plan - I just wrote back and said sod off basically and havent heard a sausage since.

Think she should do that before shelling out for redetermination etc - althoughhhhhhh if she wants to try get the interest part of the judgement set aside thats a seperate thing.
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

okay thanks hun, my puter crap at scanning then putting things on here and she hasnt got a printer at all, right i will find a way tho, its like a jungle to me i thought n245 form was a solution obviously not anyways I will see what i can do re- scanning xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

lol well this is for the N245 :kiss:

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/c.../n245_0204.pdf
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

I know hun. If you get your friend to put as much info as she can up - comms shes had with them etc I'll do a proper outline specific to her and then you can fill in the dates etc,

also what would be ace is if you could type up or scan in this letter she received today.

It may just be an auto debts a year old lets try bump it up a bit letter - I got one from HFC and its under a CCJ charging order with an installment plan - I just wrote back and said sod off basically and havent heard a sausage since.

Think she should do that before shelling out for redetermination etc - althoughhhhhhh if she wants to try get the interest part of the judgement set aside thats a seperate thing.
            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Blimey me thinks me needs a new puter lol cheers hun xxxx

Comment

mmmm seem to have lost last couple posts off here ? weird.

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/c.../n245_0204.pdf
                is the N245 - its just a bit restrictive and its easier to just do it on your own so you get all the info in.
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

hmmmnnn thats weird i clicked the link and it just duplicated your post ??????????

Comment

lol no its not you - i read your post and replied and then the posts piff puff poof lol bizarre.

I sooooooooooooo need to get this server sorted sorry everyone.
                    #staysafestayhome

Comment

Ame I clicked that link and it I can't get it to save or anything hmmnnnn maybe its puter will try again in a bit ....... cheers for all your help though I am amazed it was me who told her to go CCCS in first place I can't believe it has got this far wot a nightmare she is in pieces

damn DCA's Tbh I thought as it was a sols that it wasn't a DCA didnt realise they did the same thing? However you live and learn

Comment

Nice bunch of ******s

http://www.greenhalghs.net/

Originally posted by their very helpful FAQ

Q1 I am a debtor and you have contacted me about a debt that I owe one of your clients. What should I do?

A1
                        Pay your debt.
                        If not we will hound you until you do.
                        oooooooooooooooo lovely twats - tell your friend not to worry please. and whack the letter she got up for us.

]

Blimey - have a look see if they the same ones who sent the letter - their website is horrid surely it must break some guidelines.

Greenhalghs Solicitors
                        Elite House
                        15 Beech Hall Street
                        Wigan
                        Lancashire
                        WN6 7HX

This is Tony
                        Last edited by Amethyst; 5th June 2008, 19:59:PM.
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

YEs OMG thats them, they are horrid to her when she calls them .................So what does this mean?

Comment

It means tell her not to worry - they are a bunch of jokers and we'll sort them out.

Need to see the letter :kiss:
                            #staysafestayhome

Comment

Help with Open and Direct (Creation finance) please - The Consumer Forums

found this on google - re greenhalghs and creation - I can't get in to CAG to read it (grrrrr) but there might be some hints on there of how they operate.
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

I small "Solicitors for Hire".
                                Now I would also be inclined to file a report with the Law Society's Legal complaints Service ( LCS: Legal Complaints Service home. ) about their tactics and methods.

Now this may not get you any where, but it puts them on notice that you will not be intimidated in this manner.
                                Last edited by Curlyben; 5th June 2008, 20:20:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X