• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell chasing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lowell chasing

Ok, thought as much to be fair. Will just leave it at that then and ignore them until they provide an agreement.

Comment

Originally posted by baby_bernie88 View Post
      Ok, thought as much to be fair. Will just leave it at that then and ignore them until they provide an agreement.
      Good idea, the problem is that Lowell's various departments don't communicate even
      if it is only the next desk along the room!!
      These letters are just templates churned out at a set point in the pursuit of a debt irrespective
      of being appropriate or not.

nem

Comment

They really are just incompetent lol.
        well the next letter I do get I shall respond with a letter stating that I had sent a cca request and that they hadn't complied by sending me to documents so in which case the debt is unenforceable so am re requesting them for a second time and see where that gets me.

Comment

Originally posted by baby_bernie88 View Post
          They really are just incompetent lol.
          well the next letter I do get I shall respond with a letter stating that I had sent a cca request and that they hadn't complied by sending me to documents so in which case the debt is unenforceable so am re requesting them for a second time and see where that gets me.
          Is £52.31 ALL they are chasing you for? I can't see how that relates to paying £40, £35 or £328 per month as noted on the letter. :noidea:

For that amount, I probably wouldn't bother to reply, it would cost them almost as much to issue a claim and Mr Carter would want more than that for doing the dirty work for them so I very much doubt it would go any further and they seem to be wasting more money on ink and postage than the amount they are trying to collect!

I've had endless letters from PRA Group for a similar amount, all of which I've ignored and it should be SBd by now. :grin:

Comment

Will just ignore them then in that case, am 9 months pregnant and could do without it lol.
            Cheers everyone for your help :tinysmile_grin_t:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X