• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Gothia Limited and their advisors Largo Law

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gothia Limited and their advisors Largo Law

Okay thank you.

Who is Mrs Platts ?
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

And this is the 3rd Page
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MuchConcerned View Post
        Hi Amethyst

1: I have reported Gothia's behaviour to the ICO on three occasions
        2: I have absolute proof that 91/233676 and 91/233684 are fictitious
        3: My 2009 credit file was devoid of any outanding CCJ's and Gothia knew this.
        4: I stopped paying the £10 during July 2009, when Gothia informed me that I was paying on a loan - not an HP agreement

MC

Outcome of ICO investigation?

You paid £10 a month for over 10 years on a £433 CCJ ? ouchy.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Hi

Mrs Platts is my ex-Wife

MC

Comment

When I wrote to Gothia about the ICO, Largo Law informed me the file had been closed, and that Gothia was not pursuing the debts.

MC

Comment

I think having read that letter that you have had a fair bit of communication between yourself and Gothia and don't appear to have gotten very far.

Basically you had a CCJ for £433 which you overpaid.

They suggest they have CCJ's against you for other debts of which you have no record of and they have no evidence of.

Nothing shows on your credit file and no enforcement action has been taken to enforce any of these 'CCJ's' since at least 2009.

What is the current situation?
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi

Mrs Platts is my ex-Wife

MC
                Ahhhhh. And was she your ex wife or wife at the time of the alledged debt ?
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

When I wrote to Gothia about the ICO, Largo Law informed me the file had been closed, and that Gothia was not pursuing the debts.

MC
                  Ok. So what do you want to do? ie. what outcome are you after ?
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi

Mrs Platts was my Wife at said time. AFS, Red Castle and Gothia finished most things and the list of debts proved too much.

Gothia through Largo Law set out a proposal where both parties agreed to end the confrontation which the CAB negotiated. Within three weeks of that agreement, Gothia sent me two demands for approximately £5000.

Early, January 2011, Largo Law set out another agreement, I asked Largo Law to make Gothia remove the debt search from my credit file and this was refused.

I then informed Gothia that I intended to seek out this debt collector, and bring the matter to and end. However, a "clapped" out heart valve prevented me from finishing them.

MC

Comment

Hi Amethyst

I want Gothia to return all monies erroneously collected, a consideration for placing a debt search on my credit file, and an apology.

If that is forthcoming, I would gladly close my file, and if they refuse, I will hunt them down until my closing day.

MC

Comment

Okay.

So you want a refund of approx £800 (the £10 a month over and above the £433 CCJ) and an apology, and the search coming off your credit file.

The debt for the loan for holiday with your wife....is that a real debt ? (seems quite specific to be fictitious)
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

Hi Amethyst

The alleged debt which involves my ex Wife who cannot drive was not in my name, I have already outlined that point:

Lester Aldridge, AFS's solicitor informed them:
                          21//02/2002 TXT LA: please give an update on this on this account
                          08/03/2002 TXT LA response: we don't have a '"***" under thia agreement number
                          The original agreement for that loan was not in my name. The bank account which furnished the payments was not my account.

MC

Comment

Amethyst,

I am a little concerned. You have made the same mistake that Robert Harris of Largo Law made. The Agreement for said loan mentions an Holiday.

The issue concerning the Wife issue emanates from a Distance Selling Regulation Check List. As the DSR's were not adopted in the UK until 2000, how can a 1991 Agreement appear on a DSR check list?

Largo Law was blown out of the water with this assertion, and a wife's holiday appeared on that document - not the agreement.

MC

Comment

I'm only going off the Largo Law letter you have posted up so am asking you whether your wife had a loan for a holiday for the amount they state or if it is fictitious ?
                              #staysafestayhome

Comment

I am so sorry!

MC

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X