• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help with old debt!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with old debt!!

When I was younger, I was irresponsible and got into debt. I have been rebuilding everything over the last year and in January i will be left with one default which is the cause of my question. Here's the details;

Account start date: 27/12/2006
    Default date:
    30/11/2011

This is my concern. I have recently contacted Vodafone, who passed my account to Lowell in December 2010, The last payment made to Vodafone from me was on 04/12/08. How can a default be added nearly 4 years after the last payment? It also lists the account type as an unsecured loan and not communications. Is a prove it letter my best starting point?
    Tags: None

Re: Help with old debt!!

The phone contract will have been under credit agreement, so yes, a prove it letter wouldn`t hurt.
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Hi DickyRobbo44,

Thanks for your time on the phone yesterday.

Rest assured that I'll come back to you once I have an update.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK
      I am an official company representative of Vodafone UK.

LegalBeagles has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help resolve issues.

This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by LegalBEAGLES.

Comment

Your everywhere Lee haha. Look forward to your update.

Comment

Hi DickyRobbo44,

I get about a bit.

Hopefully I'll have an update for you during the course of the week.

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK
          I am an official company representative of Vodafone UK.

LegalBeagles has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help resolve issues.

This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by LegalBEAGLES.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X