• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bryan Carter issued litigation proceedings in County Court.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bryan Carter issued litigation proceedings in County Court.

Absolutely! I done it online and they stated something along the lines of it counting as if I'd done it on the fifth day or something. I 100 percent done it but I'll log onto my account in the morning and check that it's all ok. All of my details are on my tablet which is in my office desk!

So how do I go about informing the court of an extension?

Comment

Surely though they still need to produce the ' evidence ' they will be relying on

Comment

Originally posted by ODC View Post
        Surely though they still need to produce the ' evidence ' they will be relying on
        Meaning the agreement? If that's what you're talking about then one doesn't even exist...

Comment

Anyone? How do I inform the court of the extension?

Comment

Just checked online and I filed the AOS on the 31st of October and it was received by the court an hour after I'd done it.

Can anyone help? How do I go about informing the court of the agreed extension?

Comment

Just send an email to the court at ccbcdefendants@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk

Take note of Practice Direction 5B - particularly:
              4.8 Where proceedings have been commenced, the subject line of the e-mail must contain the following information –
              (1) the case number;
              (2) the parties' names (abbreviated if necessary); and
              (3) the date and time of any hearing to which the e-mail relates.

Comment

Sorry to be dim here but do I put the revised date of the hearing in the subject line or the original?

-'case number', '*****vs*****', 'December 11th 2013'-?

And do I simply let them know in my own words? Do I expect an email reply to confirm it?

Apologies.

Comment

Did you send the email as suggested above?

Comment

Not yet, I've been waiting for someone to tell me if the format I suggested is correct. Do I put the revised deadline in the subject line or the original date? Do I also just say in my own words that I've been granted an extension and tell them I have the paperwork to prove it?

Sorry for being so naive to all of this. Feel like such a nuisance.

Comment

No, you haven't submitted a defence yet so you don't have a hearing date. Just include the claim ref and title. All you need to say with that you have agreed an extension under CPR 15.5.

Comment

Ok, I emailed the address provided and got this automated response and noticed this part...
                        The County Court Bulk Centre is a separate entity to Northampton Combined Court and therefore only deal with CCBC queries.** We do not deal with Family, Probate or Bankruptcy matters.
                        Please also note that we only deal with claims that have a prefix of X, Q or J. For all other claim numbers please contact the CCMCC - ccmcccustomerenquiries@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk

So did I send that email to the right address? My claim number starts with a number and the second character is an X...

Thank you all so much for your help.

Comment

Yes, that's the standard auto reply.

Comment

Just wanna keep this bumped. I expect the court should email me back in the next few days. I'm still waiting for Bryan Carter to produce the relevant documents I've asked for too. Is it most likely that I won't hear from them now until after I've submitted my defence, or is it possible I'll hear from them saying they've dropped it as they can't provide the documents?

Comment

Originally posted by Davefisher View Post
                              Just wanna keep this bumped. I expect the court should email me back in the next few days. I'm still waiting for Bryan Carter to produce the relevant documents I've asked for too. Is it most likely that I won't hear from them now until after I've submitted my defence, or is it possible I'll hear from them saying they've dropped it as they can't provide the documents?
                              Hello Dave I am in a similar situation to yourself.

Anything from Bryan Carter yet?

Also quick question sorry if it is dumb.

When I send my request for CPR 31.14 and CCA do I enclose a £1 postal order.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean8 View Post
                                Hello Dave I am in a similar situation to yourself.

Anything from Bryan Carter yet?

Also quick question sorry if it is dumb.

When I send my request for CPR 31.14 and CCA do I enclose a £1 postal order.

Thanks.
                                You need to enclose a £1 PO with the CCA request but there's no fee for the CPR 31.14 request.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X