• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Liability Orders and Rossendales

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liability Orders and Rossendales

I hope this is a simple question really but the CSA have a liability order, illegitimately obtained I might add but hey ho, as a result I have Rossendales on my back and despite giving them income and expenditure showing no spare affordability, they are asking for more than is reasonable and have now said they are sending on the bailiffs to recover goods........I am making a token payment "under duress".

Question is basically, I'm not letting anyone in and also have "Declaration of ownership of goods" showing that I own nothing (again genuine as I was subject to a bankruptcy last year), but does a Liability Order entitle them to demand entry or do they need a court order?......surely as I am making a payment they have to go back to court to gain a warrant to enforce any further?
    Tags: None

Re: Liability Orders and Rossendales

If you are making a payment and have no money to pay anymore and nothing for them to take if they get some sort of enforcement order what can they get?

Comment

I am not concerned with if the matter goes to court as I am sure my situation is strong enough to deal with that, it's just dealing with these morons at Rossendales in the meantime........my understanding is that a liability order is nothing more than that and doesn't give any enforcement power?

Comment

Don't think at the moment you can opt out of dealing with Rossendales their after one thing Money.All you can do is not let them in not them them seize your car if you have one and ignore them. Even asking them nicely they wont go away

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
          Even asking them nicely they wont go away
          Not even if he tells them that, as a Free Man on the Land, he has signed no contract with them? eep:

Comment

Well maybe they will with such a compelling defence against any liability LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SickotheCSA View Post
              I am not concerned with if the matter goes to court as I am sure my situation is strong enough to deal with that, it's just dealing with these morons at Rossendales in the meantime........my understanding is that a liability order is nothing more than that and doesn't give any enforcement power?
              I'm sorry, but your understanding is not right, though the steps you have taken to prove that you do not own things are spot on.

Have a read of the link below. It is taken from the website of a regular contributor to our forum. It explains the position well, and also explains what you should do.

Apologies for all the light hearted banter above over what is a serious issue.

http://www.bailiffadviceonline.co.uk/csa_ifyou.htm

Comment

Thanks for the response Labman, interesting read, especially the part where if benefits are in receipt any payment at a nominal rate can be taken at source, although this only states for OLD CASE CSA......mine is after this but do you know if this still stands?

Comment

I should state that I have had to fold my business to look after my recently disabled wife and the only income we have currently is from benefits whilst some major life changes and re-assessments are made.....

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X