• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lancashire Mortgage / Blemain Finance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lancashire Mortgage / Blemain Finance

I love this ruling-http://www.oft.gov.uk/shared_oft/unf...ps/case-12.pdf

Comment

I have an income and affordability document that says i can afford 723 per month. I have an application form that states i wished to borrow 10000, they have it in their possession. I completed another application form which i asked for 40000 and wrote on it my monthly payments would vary as my monthly income varied, they claim not to have this form. The loan i got was for over 1000 a month and they knew from my income and affordability document i could only afford 723 per month. If this is not irresponsible lending i dont know what is

Comment

oh dear
        Last edited by Sickofbullies; 7th January 2014, 16:15:PM.

Comment

http://jobs.thesun.co.uk/job/2477492...administrator/ I am thinking of applying.

Comment

The problem is irresponsible lending is not breaking any laws or is it? what can you do if you are set up to fail by a lender who gives you a unaffordable loan?

Comment

You tell me?

Comment

When i win my case against Blemain I am going to sue for a personal injury claim for the illness caused by the way in which they hounded me. There is no question that the loan was set up to fail

Comment

Does anybody know who took over the lending/Existing mortgages of London Scottish Bank? (Now in Administration)

Comment

I don't know if this is any use to anybody? http://www.brokervenue.co.uk/brokerv...ng%20Guide.pdf

Comment

You will be amazed as to how many of their own rules they have broken

Comment

That would not surprise me.

Comment

urgent advice needed
                          Last edited by Sickofbullies; 7th January 2014, 16:15:PM.

Comment

http://www.londonhouseinternational.com/

Comment

Thank you-I know who they are but that does not make their tactics acceptable?

Comment

They can't even spell "attendance" on their web site!!
                                Cockwombles.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X