• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ernest Wilson

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ernest Wilson

Thanks. That sounds like something Action Fraud and the National Trading Standards Estate Agency Team might be interested in (reports to Action Fraud have to be made either by the person affected or with their permission).

Comment

Originally posted by EW Client View Post
      Thanks. That sounds like something Action Fraud and the National Trading Standards Estate Agency Team might be interested in (reports to Action Fraud have to be made either by the person affected or with their permission).
      I doubt they'd be too interested as there isn't a victim that suffered any loss as such. However I dare say that a complaint could be made to the Advertising Standards Authority.

Comment

*Edited*

Comment

Check PM's xx
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

A friend has suggested that Andreawx's late father's alleged debt may be statute barred due to its age? It's not an area I know much about, I'm afraid.

Comment

Unfortunately not. The cause of action (if the contract survived ) wasn't until the property was sold. It would have to be over six years since the cause of action with no payment or acknowledgement to become statute barred.
              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hi there all!! I am back. Apologises for my absence, alas was diagnosed with Cancer, which put me in a dark scary place for a while! The day after diagnoses 2 lots of County court papers dropped through my door 1 for the executor of the late and the other for my mother. NIETHER have EVER lived here. beside myself to say the least....

Comment

Scan or photo both of them and e-mail them to Amethyst.

Comment

Ernest Wilson are scum and I am fighting them to the end also,good for you.

Comment

Hi there Amethyst did you get my e-mail??

Comment

Hi All, Wonder if you can help. There is lots of information on here about Ernest Wilson and we all know they are less than reputable. Ive been going through a long challenge about there costs which is nw heading to the small claims court.

Does anyone know of any solicitors who have won in the small claims court against Ernest WIlson and who have experience in this area.

All help greatly appreciated.

Comment

Good morning ,I am in the same position and have instructed a lawyer and will keep you posted.
                          court proceedings have been issued to me and I have till the 28th December for my defence,Ernest Wilson are nothing but liars ,bully's and cheats.
                          I intend to WIN.

Comment

I'm not sure who you're asking?

If it's about the number of court claims made by Ernest Wilson, there's a (redacted) letter in the public domain from the CCMCC showing that in a two year period, Ernest Wilson made 461 claims - PM me if you want a copy.

Hi. Do you still have a copy as mentioned above. I will be shortly going to court with them. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie brown View Post
                              Hi. Do you still have a copy as mentioned above. I will be shortly going to court with them. Thanks
                              It's here (blatant plug alert): http://ernestwilsonclients.blogspot....-in-court.html

I'd strongly suggest you speak to a solicitor as EW are very experienced when it comes to taking their clients to court, someone on here might be able to recommend one.

Comment

It's here (blatant plug alert): http://ernestwilsonclients.blogspot....-in-court.html

I'd strongly suggest you speak to a solicitor as EW are very experienced when it comes to taking their clients to court, someone on here might be able to recommend one.

Many thanks. Is there any chance to borrow the original letter, which afterwards I promise to return it back to you. This is because usually court wants the original. If not, don't matter I can stll try it. I am waiting for more up to date one. But yours is better than nothing.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X