• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help with Hillesden securities

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Hillesden securities

Hi I am after some more advice from my previous post .

I have sent a SAR request off to MBNA about the Virgin credit card that was sold by them to hillesden securities after I was recieving letters stating that MBNA were still the "client" as well as letters stating "hillesden " were the client also I have a letter 1 month before they took me to court from there APLINS solicitors stating that will be taken to court if I didn't pay in full under the banking facility provided to me by our client "client stated as hillesden" It is a Virgin MBNA debt not a banking facility from hillesden

Hillesden took me to court and got a charging order against my property and I have a CCJ now.

I also cca hillesden as I have never had anything that states the debt was sold to them and never had a notice of assignment.

I have been going through all the paperwork I have including old statements from the Virgin card and the re-constituted agreement they have sent me and there appears to be 2/3 different agreements and they also don't match up to the old c//c statements that I have there are 2 different APR rates, charges amounts are different and the print format is different They have also sent me someone else's credit agreement in there name to which I will be reporting them to the "ICO" for could anyone tell me if the debt is enforceable still as they have a charging order as I think they may have miss-lead the court.

They have stated that when I took the 2006 card out it is too old for them to have the agreement and MBNA DO NOT HAVE THE ORIGINAL AGREEMENT EITHER and the re constructed one complies with the CCA request and the letter dated before the court date as "offering me a banking facility " and should I complain to the oft and financial ombudsman to see if they can still enforce it and under what terms am I bound by under the banking facility they seem to have offered me . Do they need the agreement to take me to court or not.

Any advice would be greatful
    Tags: None

Re: Help with Hillesden securities

Originally posted by Graham2704 View Post
    Hi I am after some more advice from my previous post .

I have sent a SAR request off to MBNA about the Virgin credit card that was sold by them to hillesden securities after I was recieving letters stating that MBNA were still the "client" as well as letters stating "hillesden " were the client also I have a letter 1 month before they took me to court from there APLINS solicitors stating that will be taken to court if I didn't pay in full under the banking facility provided to me by our client "client stated as hillesden" It is a Virgin MBNA debt not a banking facility from hillesden

Hillesden took me to court and got a charging order against my property and I have a CCJ now.

I also cca hillesden as I have never had anything that states the debt was sold to them and never had a notice of assignment.

I have been going through all the paperwork I have including old statements from the Virgin card and the re-constituted agreement they have sent me and there appears to be 2/3 different agreements and they also don't match up to the old c//c statements that I have there are 2 different APR rates, charges amounts are different and the print format is different They have also sent me someone else's credit agreement in there name to which I will be reporting them to the "ICO" for could anyone tell me if the debt is enforceable still as they have a charging order as I think they may have miss-lead the court.

They have stated that when I took the 2006 card out it is too old for them to have the agreement and MBNA DO NOT HAVE THE ORIGINAL AGREEMENT EITHER and the re constructed one complies with the CCA request and the letter dated before the court date as "offering me a banking facility " and should I complain to the oft and financial ombudsman to see if they can still enforce it and under what terms am I bound by under the banking facility they seem to have offered me . Do they need the agreement to take me to court or not.

Any advice would be greatful
    Looks like you could have had a reason to defend, sadly, once they obtain judgment, it's too late to defend and argue the enforceability of the account. :sad:

It is sometimes possible to apply for a CCJ to be set aside under certain circumstances, see this: http://www.nationaldebtline.co.uk/en...e_county_court

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X