• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Rossendales Final Notice Advice Please.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rossendales Final Notice Advice Please.

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
    Can you not set up a company then sell three of the properties to that company against a debenture?
    Thanks for your reply clever clogs. I have never heard of this. How would I do it?

Comment

Originally posted by CleverClogs View Post
      Can you not set up a company then sell three of the properties to that company against a debenture?
      <br>
      <br>
      Have had a read & am still none the wiser.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevlynd View Post
        sorry Streetwise I don't understand why you would think I am creating the nightmare with the council. Like I said I informed the council of what was happening.
        I am taking on the Bank I have an appointment with a solicitor on Friday, something which has been extremely difficult as most of the good ones are on a retainer from the banks. I have already forwarded information to her.
        A solicitor thats on a retainer from the bank,Cobbet's went bust because a certain bank did not pay them,solicitors look at cases on fact's.

Comment

Have spoken to the council again today & taken in the proof they need. Have also spoken to the bailiff & he has put a hold on it for 2 weeks until the council get round to looking at the information I took in today.
          Result, put this to bed for two weeks.

Comment

Have had a letter from my MP today containing the banks response to my complaint & as a gesture of good will they are giving me until the end of July to remortgage the properties. This is just about impossible though as the lenders I have spoken to will only take a landlord with no more than 3 properties.
            So after all there threats there giving you 2 months,ask them to consider you remortgaging 3 properties through another lender and them to re finance the remaining properties tell them it's the only option for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Streetwise View Post
              A solicitor thats on a retainer from the bank,Cobbet's went bust because a certain bank did not pay them,solicitors look at cases on fact's.
              if a solicitor is being paid a retainer by the bank it means they won't look at your case as it would be a conflict of interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Streetwise View Post
                Result, put this to bed for two weeks.
                Hopefully the council will have sorted it in that time.

Comment

if a solicitor is being paid a retainer by the bank it means they won't look at your case as it would be a conflict of interest.
                  You wouldn't want that solicitor anyway,well maybe you would because you could probably get away without paying him.:tinysmile_kiss_t4:

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X