• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CRS Scotland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRS Scotland

Ok, new to the forum so I'll try and keep it brief.

Exactly 1 year ago I decided to put my old Ford Ka back on the road as I was starting a new job, (used work vehicle previously). So as the car was really old and getting on a bit I decided to only insure it 3rd party fire and theft, paid the premium in full for 1 year and that was it. Just about the middle of Dec 2012 I found a new car that I liked, so I bought it, did the usual checking around for insurance, found a quote and that was it. Contacted my insurer to ask for my NCD and they duly sent it out but only after they said I had to cancel the policy. Never thought any more about it until 2nd week in Jan 2013 when I received a letter from previous insurer demanding £80 for cancelling insurance. I wrote to them (still have copy) asking them to point out where they had made any loss, also in their original letter they said it was for payment between June and Dec 2012 but as I said I had paid for the year in full at end of May. I never got a reply until about a month ago when I received a call on my mobile from some company calling itself CRS and that they wanted me to pay them £80. I refused. I sent a copy of my original letter to insurer as the DCA said they had never received it asking that they reply within 7 working days, still haven't heard from insurer. I also informed CRS that I would not be dealing with them so no more phone calls, texts etc but I am now constantly getting bombarded with phone calls and texts on my mobile phone which I just ignore. What's my next step please.
    Tags: None

Re: CRS Scotland

Originally posted by DarkRaider View Post
    I sent a copy of my original letter to insurer as the DCA said they had never received it asking that they reply within 7 working days, still haven't heard from insurer. I also informed CRS that I would not be dealing with them so no more phone calls, texts etc but I am now constantly getting bombarded with phone calls and texts on my mobile phone which I just ignore. What's my next step please.
    Send a copy of the letter to CRS, together with a stern letter telling (not asking) them to cease and desist from sending text messages, making telephone calls or seeking to contact you in any way other than by letter sent by the Royal Mail.

Keep a log of their calls, which may be useful in case you have to sue the buggers.

If they pester you on your land-line, electric telephone, a call blocker may be useful.

If you'd prefer to have fun with them, look here ---> link <---- for ideas.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X