• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

On going saga

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On going saga

Hi all got an ongoing saga with BLS collections ref a Lloyds CC Debt
    Having posted on here to find out who they are (Lloyds in house ) I complained to LLoyds that they were harrassing me about paying my debt .
    The problem started when my Payment book ran out I wrote to LLoyds asking them to send me a new one it took 4 months and a complaint to Lloyds
    + £50 compensation for them to apologise and send me a new book.
    I carried on paying as before the same amount via my local LLoyds
    BLS kept sending letters so I complained to LLoyds again who then informed BLS were collecting the debt on their behalf so I wrote to BLS stating I would be paying as usual over the counter ,
    this morning a letter arrives from LLoyds solicitors asking me to pay my debt in full within 14 days or Court Proceedings will commence.
    So my question is this why dont BLS acknowledge the fact I am paying I withheld 1 payment but paid it as soon as I recieved my new payment book
    I did ring the lady at lloyds who dealt with my complaint she said I should ring BLS to reset up my payment plan,I have penned a letter which I have not posted yet should I ring them or will that open up a barrage of calls would like to sort it asap thats why Im considering ringing them please advise so bogged down with all this fighting Lowells too who seem to ignore me
    Tags: None

Re: On going saga

Good grief, Lloyds are so moronic.

BLS stands for Black Lion Street which is named after a Brighton street near Lloyds Brighton Head Office. BLS are entirely Lloyds.

Yes, a strongly worded letter for starters, see if they will stop this course of action.

Which solicitors wrote? SCM??

Well if they do issue, it wont go well for them considering you've been dutifully paying by payment book (when they can be bothered to send you one)
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Thanks Celestine
      That makes me feel better I will go and post the letter then
      Oh and i have the complaint letters they sent in response admitting there was a delay of a payment book being recieved can i demand they accept my payment as before wothout sending income and expenditure forms they have got all of that and to be honest we are worse off but i am still paying what i can

Comment

UPDATE
        Hi all
        Just to update everyone I sent a letter to BLS to complain about their lack of sending me a payment book to carry on paying over the counter (they just forwarded it to complaints at lloyds such idiots)
        Recieved a stroppy letter from the complaints department at lloyds stating ring BLS direct to sort out your payments (they had already sent a letter stating it had been passed to BLS first I knew) if you dont like it complain to the FOS
        Damm cheek I have been paying them all upto date as per my DMP but it did not stop them sending a solicitors letter from SMC saying pay up or else
        I posted a letter again last Friday to BLS stating what I will be paying and when plus telling them to accept as I now have a payment book and to comfirm
        in writing they agree before I make another payment just hoping no more letters from SMC drop through the door

Comment

Can I suggest another way forward? Email everything to the CEO:

antonio.osorio@lloydsbanking.com

Explain what's happened and see what they make of this ridiculous mess they've placed you in.

Comment

Hi all
            I did as Labman said above but have not heard anything yet will keep you posted just proves they ignore your emails aswell as your letters.

Comment

Send another expressing your surprise at not having heard anything and the fact they appear to have ignored a serious email.

Comment

Thanks Labman
                will do

Comment

UPDATE
                  Hi all didn`t get anywhere with email other than as before told to ring BLS to go through income and expenditure so they can agree a new plan
                  But I dont want to do this do I have a choice ?

Has anyone had any luck just sticking to their guns

Comment

course you have a choice you dont have to send them your income and expediture details you could post them on here if you wanted but as with this bunch of thret monkeys there is no law you have to do either

Comment

Thanks wales01man
                      I have 2 payment books all sent from Lloyds (after I complained) they never mentioned BLS at all just told to pay as before plus my payment I was holding back all of which I did .
                      Then out of the blue BLS sent a letter and then SMC but they have comfirmed they have been recieving my payments.
                      Whats the best way to deal with them any pointers would be helpful

Comment

i am no expert but if your paying lloyds whats it got to do with the others seems like they all want their piece of the action your money?

Comment

Well thats the thing BLS and SMC are all Lloyds its very confusing

Comment

Keep paying Lloyds. If they get really insistent about the need for an Income and Expenditure (it can make sense to send one voluntarily sometimes, but as Wales rightly points out, there's no obligation unless ordered by a judge) pm me, I may well be able to help you there.

Comment

UPDATE
                              Well after doing nothing for a week other than paying as before with my book over the counter i receive a letter from SMC accepting my proposal to start at the end of June bugger could of saved myself this months payment,I did not send any income and expenditure or call to discuss so thanks LABS may be that complaint via email held more clout than I originally thought thats 2 in the bag now lowells and Lloyds after threatening court action and sticking to your guns obviously pays off eventually

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X