• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

K&Co Late payment fees KandCo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K&Co Late payment fees KandCo

Hiya everyone,

im not sure if this is the right place. basically i have a halifax credit card i have paid alot of late payment charges on this account 12 pounds everytime (late payment fees, etc). i also have a few catalogue accounts aswell (kandco, very, gratten) which late fees have been added too. i would like to claim all the charghes back? i have wrote a SAR for the accounts and have sent the letters.

i wasnt sure what to expect and what to do next, am i right in thinking i can claim these back?, i am trying to claim the charges back as it would help me pay the credit card off as i still owe 1300+ on it and would like to get this out of the way, as it is becoming difficult making monthly payments and the balance is still not reducing (as interest still gets added on each month).

i would greatly appriciate if anyone would be able to give me advice on what to do and expect next, thankyou....
    Tags: None

Re: Late payment fees

At the moment, the Financial Ombudsman is accepting that £12 fees are fair. I don't agree with the logic but they are interpreting Unfair Terms in Consumer Contract Regulations(UTCCR) in a manner that is incompatable with the law but that is life. I am afraid I would be surprised if you get any of them back to be honest.
    "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
    (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

Can i claim can them back with the interest applied to those charges only?, ok thankyou for your help. Wasnt sure if i would or wouldnt be able to ��

Comment

Hi Indebt00 and welcome to you.If you were mis-sold any Payment Protection Insurance with any of these accounts, then you might be able to reclaim this - along with any penalties that were a result of the PPI.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X