• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Blemain Finance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blemain Finance

Hi to all
    I have read several of the threads regarding the Issue with Blemain wanting building insurance at the end of the loan. Well I have had 2 loans finish and now they want 5 grand off me.
    I just want to know has anyone actually challenged this and if so what was the outcome.
    I have dealt with these people for the last 6 years and I feel for anyone who has a loan with them. They are truly not a nice company only interested in the cash they can earn. Any which way they can get it.
    Tags: None

Re: Blemain Finance

I challenged this in Court and it was found against me. In their terms they state that you must have Buildings Insuracne and that thye MUSt be named as an interested party. Whilst I did have building insurance at the start of my loan, they were not named on it. I added them two months later as I was working away from home. I challenged the fee they charged for building insurance and the Court found against me even though I did have buildings insurnace. The premise being that a specific terms of the loan was that they were a named parrty on the insurance at the start of the loan. So unless you have Blemain named on the Buildings insurance you will have to pay.

Comment

Re: Blemain Finance

Blemain loan agreements state that you SHOULD have their name noted....not MUST....have their name noted....plus if it is vital for them to be noted they should not release funds until one has provided a copy with their toss of a company named on the insurance

Just my opinion........and did lachiemhor take blemain to court and lose or they took you?
      Last edited by jumper999; 12th January 2013, 16:42:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X