• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Blemain / Lancashire Mortgage Corporation Got problems? want to fight back read here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Blemain / Lancashire Mortgage Corporation Got problems? want to fight back read h

I am about to win a major victory. Do as they do Never give up

Comment

• Re: Blemain / Lancashire Mortgage Corporation Got problems? want to fight back read h

Jumper 999 had a win..... not sure of the exact details as she was not allowed to post it up. But she was well chuffed as we were for her.

Good luck Figaro with your claim.
      Originally posted by stananne View Post
      hi just wondered how you got on as I havent seen anyone win against blemain yet and am wondering if its worth the effort fighting them. thanks

Comment

welshperson also had a win

Comment

The truth is we don't know how many times the low life has backed down and paid a out of court settlement. Because they ensure it is part of the agreed settlement, that the other party does not disclose the information.
          check out these; Blemain V Peter Bentley (Unfair relationship )
          Blemain V Thomas (Agreements unenforceable)
          Blemain V Andrea Jane Ridley (lenders abuse of process)

Comment

They tend not to offer a settlement until the 11th hour in the hope you will panic into agreeing it

Comment

For anyone challenging Blemain claiming or counter-claiming you are following the civil proceedure law/rules. The judges words to me were "The defendant do file and serve a copy of a concise and sufficient particularised copy of counter claim not less than 3 days before the hearing" list all your complaints / grievances and see what proof and evidence you have to back them up, as a couty court cannot act without evidence.

Comment

I have just been looking through some of my posts and came across this one and thought i would re-post it here as i feel so strongly about it The Financial Ombudsman Service is not fit for purpose! They cannot cope with the work load, and drag their feet, working at a snails pace. Its not rocket science they have a hand book that sets out the rules and guidlines and its frustrating when they refuse to follow their own hand book. When someone takes out a loan they trust the lender to follow the rules because they know the rules and the borrower does not. If they are regulated you are lead to believe you will be safe from rouge lending practices, but instead the lenders know how weak the system is and get away with distroying peoples lives. The same goes for the unfair relationship law 140 its a joke no-body has had any real success because the judges are not prepared to implement the full force of law just one solid case would sort the mobsters and lawless loan sharks out. Instead they are running riot taking the p*ss out of the system. The Aussies are leading the way and threaten to lock up offending lenders that do not follow the rules and cannot show they have carried out the correct procedures. The lenders like Blemain group know, if someone is desperate enough they will sign just about anything, they get around it by having you sign at a solicitor's that suposed to advise you in about half an hour about the Law of Property Act / what Unregulated loans really mean / what a business loan really is / that all the small print is worded to protect the lender / that sub-prime lenders have a hidden agender to take your home / that you should under no circumstances sign the agreement because it is so one sided you will lose everything and there will be nothing you can do about it because they know how to work the system./ When they do decide to reposess your home you will end-up paying for their barrister whilst struggling to get legal representation for yourself.

Comment

How are things with you fudge

Comment

I am looking to claim fraudulent misrepresentation against Lancashire Mortgage Corporation in order to add weight to my case i need to know if LMC lent to any new builds or building developments of any kind during 2010 / 2011 does anyone know how i can find this information.
                    LMC claimed they had pulled out of all development loans and yet they boast all types of loans considered and offer development loans
                    A fraudulent misrepresentation occurs when someone makes a statement that -

• they know is untrue, or,
                    • they make without believing it is true, or,
                    • they make recklessly

If you enter into a contract as a result of a fraudulent misrepresentation, then you can cancel the contract, claim damages, or both.
                    The Misrepresentation Act 1967 allows you to base your claim on negligence or on the fraud.
                    In addition, when a misrepresentation claim is based on negligence, the law states that the person who made the misrepresentation has to disprove the negligence.
                    In other words, they must prove that they had reasonable grounds to believe the statement, and that they believed the facts represented were true.
                    Misrepresentation - damages or rescission?

Once it has been established that there as been a misrepresentation and what type it is, then the remedies available can be determined.

There are two types of remedy:
                    • Damages Financial compensation designed to compensate the victim of a misrepresentation for the harm done insofar as money can do this
                    • Rescission The ability to end a contract and the parties are treated as though the contract never existed

Obviously, each case would be considered on the individual facts of that case.

Comment

Suffering , well done, I think they will fold thanks to your tenacity.

I am very excited and optimistic about a court hearing in Feb/ Mar. There is no doubt I shall win.

Comment

Originally posted by suffering View Post
                        I am looking to claim fraudulent misrepresentation against Lancashire Mortgage Corporation in order to add weight to my case i need to know if LMC lent to any new builds or building developments of any kind during 2010 / 2011 does anyone know how i can find this information.
                        LMC claimed they had pulled out of all development loans and yet they boast all types of loans considered and offer development loans
                        A fraudulent misrepresentation occurs when someone makes a statement that -

• they know is untrue, or,
                        • they make without believing it is true, or,
                        • they make recklessly

If you enter into a contract as a result of a fraudulent misrepresentation, then you can cancel the contract, claim damages, or both.
                        The Misrepresentation Act 1967 allows you to base your claim on negligence or on the fraud.
                        In addition, when a misrepresentation claim is based on negligence, the law states that the person who made the misrepresentation has to disprove the negligence.
                        In other words, they must prove that they had reasonable grounds to believe the statement, and that they believed the facts represented were true.
                        Misrepresentation - damages or rescission?

Once it has been established that there as been a misrepresentation and what type it is, then the remedies available can be determined.

There are two types of remedy:
                        • Damages Financial compensation designed to compensate the victim of a misrepresentation for the harm done insofar as money can do this
                        • Rescission The ability to end a contract and the parties are treated as though the contract never existed

Obviously, each case would be considered on the individual facts of that case.
                        Imho, negligent misrep is better, as it reverses the burden of proof.
                        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                        Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                        gets his brain a-going.
                        Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                        The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Thanks for the in-put.
                          Just for the record, the proof i have is Lancashire Mortgage Corporation's MD Marc Goldberg verbally told me a couple of days prior to signing the agreement that they had pulled out of development loans, but was prepared to make me an exception. I believe this created an imbalance of bargining power, This lead me to enter a credit bargain i would normally not of entered into. The statement made was later repeated in writing by email and i have a printed copy. Their website has always boasted development loans and all types of loans considered.
                          In a nut shell they said we dont do development loans here's one do you want it
                          So does anyone know if i can find out if they lent to any type of development during 2010-2011
                          Last edited by suffering; 19th November 2013, 21:18:PM.

Comment

Will Marc Goldberg deny telling you they no longer do development loans

Comment

he can't! he put it in writing. When i sent a list of complaints to them they ignored this one, i wonder why?

Comment

They always ignore things they cannot answer. I have much experience of this. I also think they believe the case never gets to court, so any evidence you have against them will not be seen by judge, so they claim anything they like in the hope of intimidating you

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X