• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Blemain / Lancashire Mortgage Corporation Got problems? want to fight back read here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Blemain / Lancashire Mortgage Corporation Got problems? want to fight back read h

Blemain also has within their group a separate mortgage division called Cheshire Mortgages.

In December Cheshire were fined £1.2 million by the FSA !!!

You can access the full report on the FSA site (the report contains many references to Blemain).

The press notice from the FSA is here:

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/library/commun...2012/110.shtml

Comment

Re: Blemain / Lancashire Mortgage Corporation Got problems? want to fight back read h

Thanks Milo yes i am aware of this and brought it to the judges attention via a newspaper (Manchester Evening news Dec 2012) showing it is in the public eye. Blemains response was it is a different company, and Lancashire Mortgage had not been fined by the fsa. so i will come from a different angle and point out their Cheif executive has been fined, as i feel it is important to let the judge know that thease are not squeeky cleen.

Comment

If Blemain Finance do claim any documentation sent to you have been lost in the post I would love to hear from you

Comment

Clutching at straws, scraping the barrel, call it what you want but does void mortgage hold any water "the registration gap"
          there is info on the Void Mortgage web site and this is also interesting http://thelioness.co.uk/voidorders.php

But does anyone understand it any positive or negitive information anyone?

Comment

Any further news suffering?

Comment

Jumper, not heard from you in ages. I know you are busy, but please let us know how you are

Comment

Thank you for this post I have also had problems with Blemain Finance/Lancashire Mortgage Corporation.They have made me feel suicidal but reading your post gives me hope. I shall be following your future posts and will put my own story on here in due course. I hope we can all fight back against these glorified loan sharks who are destroying peoples lives and getting away with it.

Comment

Thanks Bluemoose65, its psychological warfare, but stay strong. Blemain is headed by family members that Henry Moser can trust, these are not nesessary the best men for the job, and they do make mistakes, so keep on your toes and when they miss court dates or do not follow the correct proceedure, pounce on them. Look for mistakes and flaws they are there.
                  Last edited by suffering; 26th August 2013, 16:07:PM.

Comment

I am presently suing Blemain, I have a case management hearing on the 23rd September, and will keep you all posted. I am so confident I am going to win. The important thing is to know not to believe anything they tell you, particularly if you are litigant in person, as I am. I have personally seen a lot of lies and deceit by them.

Comment

• Re: Blemain / Lancashire Mortgage Corporation Got problems? want to fight back read h

Hi Everyone I am completely new to this and only came accross it by trying to find out more about Blemain Finance. I am also a victim of this horrible company they tried to repossess my house once and I am now horrified that this loan is never going to be paid off - I am currently paying an extra 50.00 a month to clear the arrears but my balance isnt going down. I have tried to understand the figures but I fail miserably.

My husband died in 2004 and I was deperate not to lose my house so borrowed off Blemain through Ocean Finance - I seriously just thought I would pay a monthly amount and clear the loan in the set amount of time - isnt that what everyone would have thought? Looking at it now I dont think I will ever pay it off.

Why is the interest paid monthly pretty much the same as the loan amount hence my balance not changing?

Any advice on what to do about this would be great.

I am wondering where to start in any kind of procedure with the company i.e reclaiming unfair charges etc

Comment

• Re: Blemain / Lancashire Mortgage Corporation Got problems? want to fight back read h

What are you actually suing them for? I cant believe after reading through these forums all the horror stories relating to these sharks.

Comment

I have come a long way with Blemain. I would like to help you , send me a private message and I will give you my e mail address. Basically, I am suing for non return of PPI which I cancelled and they decided to counter claim around £14000. They stand no chance of either successfully defending my claim, or succeeding in their counter claim. Have you requested a SAR from them, if not I think this should be your first step

Comment

Well its been a while! but i am still in the battle. Learning by mistakes (mine & theirs) both parties had to exchange files of witness statements and evidence we relied upon. If you have been following this mess then you will rcall that the 2nd judge dissallowed my counter claim, i basically thought that was it, i had "missed the boat" so to speak, and was on the verge of giving up.
                            Well cantorlaw upto their old tricks of letting me exchange literally last minute (i drove to their offices and got them to sign and date it.) whilst they did not send me theirs
                            (just to stop there a minute to explain why i did that. i was expecting them to do the same but they did,nt. but i had a game plan ok they read mine then sent theirs by courer phoning me agreeing to meet me anywhere i should of said afganistan, any way i got their docs.) I then applied to the court to have the case struck out stating it was now impossible for me to receive a fair hearing whilst they then wrote to the court for permission to allow their statement by marc Goldberg to be filed late. i also asked for an order to allow my counter claim if there case was allowed to continue. It was now touch and go the judge gave them a rough ride and read them the riot act and for a minute i thought he was going to dis-allow Goldbergs statement and he pointed out that without it there was no case so it would be struck out. His decision was to allow it, but also allow me to apply separately to the court for a counterclaim. I was in court today with my counterclaim against their barrister trying to stop it. My draught copy was not quite good enough however the judge basically said she was of mind to allow my counter claim, but it needed to be clear, and precise with more information and evidence. I am going to need professional help and sieze my chance.

Comment

I wish you all the best, in my situation with we have got as far as disclosure and I am very optimistic. Witness statements have to be exchanged by Dec 23rd.

Comment

hi just wondered how you got on as I havent seen anyone win against blemain yet and am wondering if its worth the effort fighting them. thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X