• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Crapquest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crapquest

Hi peeps,
    it's been a while since I was last on here ranting about carp quest!
    i diddent here from them for 8 months or so and they have now traced me again.
    (debt from 1998) shall I worry?.
    cheers s...
    Tags: None

Re: Crapquest

Carp Quest ? :fish:

Like it.....

Such an old debt will be statute barred unless you have acknowledged or made payments towards it in the last 6 years. So I wouldn't personally be worrying too much
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

Well we were in a debt management program for 6 years and paying into this until July 2010.
      but surly now after I received the first letter from them in September 2011 they would have taken some kind of legal proceedings if they stood a chance?

thanks for the reply.
      s

Comment

They sent me every letter under the sun!
        Then I got choose to refuse from bt but they must have used a different number.

pigs..-

Comment

Hmm well the debt isn't statute barred but as you say, they just seem to keep threatening rather than actually doing anything. No doubt you will eventually get passed to another DCA
          "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

but before we stopped paying into the program as 95% of our debts were cleared the rbs(original creditors)told my DCM that they would not be Pursuing me for the debt anymore and that it would just sit on my credit file??
            since then we've bought a house and have had more credit?
            what do you make of that.

cheers s..

Comment

Also it was for £5000 of which £4000 was for ppi insurence?

Comment

:tinysmile_aha_t:
                Have you started the process of reclaiming this?? Was it miss sold to you?

Comment

no as I thought it might open a can of worms?

what you think?

Comment

Definitely reclaim it. Loads of people reclaim miss sold PPI because it positively reduces their debt burden.
                    No can of worms to open at all.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X