• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

court claim AGAINST marshall hoars baliffs & NDR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• court claim AGAINST marshall hoars baliffs & NDR

from this friday i am placing a county court claim against these muppetts as they have now overstepped the mark with their threatograms that have no relevance in law

to start off i was going to use the protection fron harrassment act as well as furgusson v british gas

(any more statutes????)

but my biggest problem would be

where do i send the claim form to as the addresses they give are bogus
    Last edited by miliitant; 14th November 2012, 13:52:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: court claim AGAINST maeshallm hoars baliffs & NDR

Surely their registered office would be best or you could use the free postage paid envelopes that MMF send

Comment

Re: court claim AGAINST maeshallm hoars baliffs & NDR

what, that garage in hampstead NW3

better still, i will use it and get a judgement by default

Comment

Re: court claim AGAINST marshall hoars baliffs & NDR

first question is on the service of the claim

is it the NW3 address in the company name

would that company name be both NDR and MHB

OR DO I INCLUDE THE DIRECTORS BARNABY PAGE , JORDON TAYLOR, GORDON CHAPPIE, AS DEFENDANTS

what concerns me is the OFT is about to take action against MHB AND NDR

if those companies are closed down, i will have no redress as the judgement will be against the companies and not the directors

now if i list both companies and directors as defendants
        (what is the legal psition on that)

i would have covered myself

comments please

Comment

Personally, I would start the proceedings against MMF and leave the NDR side of it until you know what the OFT are doing.

It might be the punishment the OFT secures is higher than a private claim, then whack em with your own civil case

then again, im a wicked cow when I want to be

Comment

But it is MMF now confimed group company NDR and MHB that are doing the threats

MMF will be held liable anyway under vicarious liability but as they are all the same outfit, i want to destroy them, no quarter given, scortched earth

thats the lot of them

i will stop this abuse of vulnerable people

Comment

I cant prove the link Militant, seems people have been contacted by the same companies, MMF first, then NDR.

Its happening over and over!

looks like the FSA are looking in to both though!!

Comment

You would be better liaising with the FSA and OFT before issuing proceedings, Miliitant. You never know, your case could be the ammunition both FSA and OFT are looking for to nail MMF and NDR for good.
                Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

thats another problem

the regulatory bodies such as the OFT,FSA WILL TAKE A BACK STEP AS SOON AS THEY KNOW PROCEDINGS HAVE BEEN ISSUED

i do know things are moving rather fast on this lot with the OFT, they have had enough

Comment

Which is why I am saying liaise with them BEFORE proceeding any further. Like I said, it may be useful ammunition for nailing this lot.
                    Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                    Working...
                    X