• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Can I change the date I make my payments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I change the date I make my payments

Hi all
    Sorry for not been too knowledgeable on this but I have a self managed DMP (I/E sheet) done through CASHflow
    Got in pickle in January 2012 but straightening out now and have done a budget which would be easier for me to pay my creditors in the middle of the month instead of the beginning would it open a huge can of worms if I did this or can I pay them anytime as long as its monthly as before I have not missed any payments
    Tags: None

Re: Can I change the date I make my payments

Just bumping my silly question

Comment

Re: Can I change the date I make my payments

No question is silly.

You can change the date of your payments, and it should not be a problem. However, you should write to all your creditors first informing them of your intent to do this, and if you are in a position to make the extra two weeks worth of payments so they are not losing out at all, this would go a long way to prove your goodwill.

If you are unable to do this, I would write to them just saying you need to change the payment date, and as from dd/mm/yyyy you will be paying £xx.xx per calendar month and thank them for their co-operation in this matter.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X