• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Welcome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome

Hi all, just to make you aware have just tried to help someone dealing with a hardship case with Welcome. They are ahead with repayments so should have 4 weeks grace, cancelled direct debit and we have posted letters. This person has also never signed a new credit agreement after their PPI claim and has no copy of such (we also requested that in the letter). However, because DD was cancelled somebody rang this morning (from Welcome? On their behalf?) and didn't acknowledge anything that was said, I asked to speak to them if he gave them authorisation but they told him it was not company policy to speak to anybody else, my friend said it was if he authorised. They asked for a password which he didn't have so I said they should ask him security questions to get authorisation to speak to me, they again refused.

We do not who this person was, we got his name. He finished the call by saying "I will be coming round your house to discuss it". Friend said "No you won't, I'll call the police", caller said "I will be coming round your house". End of call.

We have logged it with local police as threatening behaviour so that if he does come round they know about it already when we call.

Letter will be going to relevant authorities with police incident number. I've personally had enough of this and as I said to the police, these people are dealing with elderly and vulnerable people who don't know the rules and its a disgrace.

Shadowcat.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X