• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell and 3 mobile debt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell and 3 mobile debt

Hi, hope things are good and that you can help me with a Lowell situation. They are trying to get me to pay £54 for a debt to 3 mobile back in 2007. But due to me being in the army i have only received letters from them to my parents house. Due to it being ages until the 6 year period i have spoken to them to try to resolve this and see where the debt has come from. As i want to apply for a mortgage next year.
    I was posted to Germany when i had a 3 contract, so i phoned them and cancelled it and paid the whole thing off, back in 2007. Now Lowell are saying that they have recieved the debt from 3 saying that i owe the £54,due to airtime. But i have no proof of this and neither do they. All they have is a statement saying £54 is owed. And i really want to clear this up as it is affecting my credit file.
    After paying the whole contract off by card, i never recieved anything else from 3, saying that i owed any money. How do i go about dealing with this, as i'm just going round in circles with them, asking them to prove that i owe the money and an actual bill, which they cannot do.
    Regards
    Tags: None

Re: Lowell and 3 mobile debt

I have 7 contracts with 3 mobile and it's great. Most of the time I pay not one penny towards the bills as they usually make stupid mistakes and I tell them I'll cancel my contracts. I've even had the CEO himself phone me several times now.

They employ (on a good day) people with very limited intelligence to operate their first tier switchboards. The managers are slightly better in that they can string a full sentence together.

However, with 3 the only way to get anything resolved is to ignore these wazzocks and go straight to the top.
    david.dyson@three.co.uk is their CEO. E-mail him and someone from the executives office will get back to you and sort it for you.

Comment

Re: Lowell and 3 mobile debt

Throw the damn phone away and write a letter. Carrier pigeon is far more reliable than the Royal Mail. Speaking of Royal Mail, I was with Prince Phillip the other evening for dinner, what a jolly fine fellow he is. Do you know, he dropped his serviette and instead of waiting for the servants he bent over to pick it up and, well, I shouldn't say this, but he let rip a frightful one. I thought the trumpeter was announcing the next course. Obviously too many Brussel Sprouts.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X