• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Is there a Template update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a Template update

Hi all
    I have been sending CCA requests off lately to cover my own back and my self managed DMP
    Is there a up to date template for when a creditor cant supply you with a valid CCA
    Its shop direct who were after letting me pay as per my DMP for 8 months now want more and if I dont pay will be flogging it to a DCA
    I CCA them and want to carry on paying so want to use it to negotiate my next 6 to 8 months if possible
    Their letter just contained an upto date terms and conditions original date of when account had been opened which was 1999 and also I have agreed to pay every 28 days and thats it
    What should I do next
    Tags: None

Re: Is there a Template update

Originally posted by winner12 View Post
    Hi all
    I have been sending CCA requests off lately to cover my own back and my self managed DMP
    Is there a up to date template for when a creditor cant supply you with a valid CCA
    Its shop direct who were after letting me pay as per my DMP for 8 months now want more and if I dont pay will be flogging it to a DCA
    I CCA them and want to carry on paying so want to use it to negotiate my next 6 to 8 months if possible
    Their letter just contained an upto date terms and conditions original date of when account had been opened which was 1999 and also I have agreed to pay every 28 days and thats it
    What should I do next
    I don't think there is an update - I haven't looked though! I'd be inclined to mention the inability to supply a valid CCA, but also choose a relevant extract from CPUTR 2008 to throw at them. If I CCA, I now put more emphasis on CPUTR than the CCA.

Comment

Re: Is there a Template update

Thanks Casper

Got my CCA request back from Cap 1 today reconstituted copy as expected with a load of waffle about fulfilling all on their part

It does not matter what I try to do to pay them back my hands are always tied and I dont seem to find any leverage
      If its reconstituted does this mean its not valid and could I try to use it to get them to take my money

I have sent off a dispute to Additions though asking them to carry on with my DMP due to the fact that they have no CCA and I hope it stops them passing me onto NDR

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X