• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

DCA websites - chat box

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCA websites - chat box

Does anyone know how many of the DCA websites have a chat box on them that allows you to chat to one of their operators?
    I know Muck Hall used to have 1 before they took it off, but havent been able to find many other since.
    I'm just in the mood for a bit of winding them up
    Tags: None

Re: DCA websites - chat box

Is it possible to buy one of those phone machines that hits their landline with thousands of calls each day? lol, you could leave them your own personalised message.

Comment

If you get any of that crap marketing material though the door and have freepost envelopes from DCA's its a nice feeling to send it to them :grin:

Comment

I'm gonna do that one next time I get a DCA letter lol
        May even put a note in saying... You send me crap n i'll send you crap

Comment

Originally posted by sapphire View Post
          If you get any of that crap marketing material though the door and have freepost envelopes from DCA's its a nice feeling to send it to them :grin:
          Why not send back a blank piece of paper to them(on the envelopes that say needs a stamp) cos that way they'll pay for it

Or if it is prepaid, make sure the weight is higher than is allowed(amazing how much you can cram into them and you only need sellotape to seal it
          "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
          (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X