• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CapQuest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CapQuest

I know its not too much to sing and dance about, but CapQuest have been told by the FOS to pay me £50.00 compensation for inconvenience and distress caused earlier in the year.

They didn't do anyhting they don't usually get up to eg threat-o-grams, refusing a CCA request etc, but I complained to CQs compliance officer and they still fired off a threat-o-gram because they can't do anything else (leopard & its spots etc). When they did this I saw the chance & grabbed them by the short and capquesties. got me £50.00. But had to go through FOS to get it. Hardly worth the while BUT I am quite happy to get blood out of those stone suckers and it can go on the victory board along with the £300 HSBC compensation I got for the OH when they terminated her bank account.

Covers my postage with about £2 spare

Still, its THEIR money
    Tags: None

Re: CapQuest

Nicely done.

Comment

Good News DS! Well done you.

Comment

Good One.

Comment

CapQuest...!

Comment

DS,

This is a fantastic result and one that gives me a wee bit of hope,certainly worth sending a letter.

As you know I have had a complaint running with my Bank for 2.5 yrs and the FOS 2 yrs that complaint is almost resolved with a large refund/redress in my favour.

Now though out this complaint I have had various DCA's chasing me for a debt that never was as the funds to clear the outstanding loan with monies over due to me has always been with the bank in missold PPI.

So soon as this complaint is complete and I have the funds I'm going to send a letter to Moorcrofts seeking compensation for the distress they put me under and not following there own guidelines which states that they should not chase a debt that is fairly disputed.

Indeed it would of taken a simple phone call by them to my bank to check if this debt was disputed before they started there threat-o-gram campaign

Ill let you know how I get on
            If you think nobody cares if you're alive, try missing a couple of payments.

sigpic

Comment

An extremely good outcome for the OP.
              However, CapQuest appear to be pursing many at this time...clearly, they have recently purchased a large portfolio and, are an outsourcing agent for desperate banks, various.

Comment

It is Moorcrofts I am now going after time to turn the screw so to say.

sigpic

Comment

This thread is about CapQuest!

Comment

Indeed it is AC but still dca related and a thread that gives me a bit of hope in a venture I am about to undertake.

sigpic

Comment

"They"are all the same, PF!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X