• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Blemain - Kirala

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blemain - Kirala

Hello everyone from Kirala,
    I am trying to work out how best to use this forum and have already found a great deal of useful information which I am grateful for.
    I had an unusual experience this morning, and in fact, cemented my position of being strong after finding information about Blemain Finance.
    I had a hearing this morning to deal with a repo order! Well, after trying to negotiate something with Blemain and failing, I chose to go and FIGHT! What a success that was. Blemain requested something from the judge (I don't recall the legal jargon used) to which the judge replied; "well you certainly have made a mess of this". BF were asking him to enter something into the order to give them some sort of legal right to the title of my house!....needless to say, on top of everything else, it appears the loan, secured against my house of £30K in Feb 2007 has ballooned to a whopping £40k with none of my payments drawing down the account. Long story short - judged gave me 28 days to find proper legal advice and Blemain were, needless to say, a bit shocked!
    So.....I need a good lawyer, solicitor, barrister or whatever else may be available to sue the pants off of Blemain. I see many complaints on the forum/blogs in reference to BF, all of which I have first hand experience of.
    Any ideas? Especially to the individual calling for a 'class action' complaint against Blemain?
    Thank you for reading this far!
    Kirala

Re: Hi to everyone

[Quote]:
    ...judge, gave me 28 days to find proper legal advice...[Quote]

Obtain 'the' advice, as directed by the judge!

Comment

Thank you Angry Cat - I am looking, however, uncertain how to or where to find a competant solicitor for ths matter. Thus far, many small firms or solo practitioners...any referrals?
      Best wishes,
      Kirala

Comment

It would surprise me in the least if PPI was included your loan to Blemain especially if it was mis sold as well as broker fees.

Have you ever sent them a Subject Access Request, from this you can ask as many questions as you like and especially how the figures are made up. Also, there will doubt be charges included in that figure and you are fully entitled to see what these are. Some charges are refundable so maybe you can offset this against what is owed.

I am not sure how far in arrears you are and if you are able to make an arrangement to clear the arrears over the remaining period of therm of your mortgage. Perhaps if you could give us more information we can try and help you.
        Tuttsi
        Last edited by TUTTSI; 5th October 2010, 21:43:PM.

Comment

Ah no, I have never heard of this. I can not find evidence of a PPI on the original document, however, I will send a Subject Access Request, which I guess I can find a template for? Thank you so much for this.
          Kirala

Comment

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ad.php?t=14196 have a look here at the first post.

Also, have you seen this thread http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...hlight=blemain an interesting case where Blemain backed down.
            Last edited by TUTTSI; 5th October 2010, 21:51:PM.

Comment

The OP, hasn't got time to make an SAR!
              (however, best to make one though, in order to show the judge)

He/she must the use the CPR's!

Comment

Re: Blemain - Kirala

what happened in the end

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X