• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Time Limitation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Limitation

Hi,

I am planning to issue proceedings against a dca.

Last year I had reason to ask this dca for a subject access request, and I found an aged debt they had been chasing.

I have been arguing back and forth with this dca's solicitor and the time has arrived to issue proceedings.

AS stated, the debt is old, but I only found out about it last August. Since that time I have been in communication with the dca and their solicitor.

Will I face any objection about time limitation? I believe that the clock starts when you find out that an issue exists - am I correct?

M.

Re: Time Limitation

What exactly is your Cause of Action here ?
    Are they demanding payment on an SB'd debt.

More information would be very helpful.

Sorry it's Sunday, being a little dim.

I assume this is referring to your previous thread on the DCA issues and the old CCJ, that's basically paid off.

Did you ever get the confirmation from the court that the CCJ is indeed complete ?
    Still need to look at your Cause of Action though.
    Last edited by Curlyben; 19th September 2010, 10:29:AM.

Comment

Hi Curleyben

Thanks for your input.

1: The CCJ is dated 2001.
      2: I only found out last year the Statemet of Account was flawed.
      3: At same time, I found the Default Notice was flawed
      4: The agreement was terminated on the back of a dodgy DN
      5: The Judgment debt was inflated
      6: The Account was left unattended from 2001 until 2009
      7: On purchasing the debt, the dca used a third party dca to pursue me for money.

I want to undo the wrongs that happened to me plus compensation.

M>

Comment

Anyone, please?

M.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X