• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell chasing debts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell chasing debts

Afternoon all i wonder if i could possibly get some guidence.

Lowell have been chasing me heavily recently, when i logged into my lowell account and checked the accounts they were chasing there was 10. 5 i KNOW are over 6 years old. One of which they have now closed without me doing anything.

A few i definitely owe currently and a few im unsure if they are stat barred or not.

I have told them i claim non of the debts currently but i would like paper copies.

but after they arrive im not sure how to address the stat barred ones, and the others.

If you could advise me i would greatly appreciate it.

Thankyou muchly
    Tags: None

Also before i forget. One is for t mobile - the debt is atleast 15 years old and one is from ee which is atleast 10 years old. A few years ago i sent prove it letter for both and the only replies i got was the final bills. It didn't state a disconnection date.

They did the same with one that was talktalk and another that was british gas. Final bills but no disconnection date on them

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X