• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Tm legal/peachy playing games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tm legal/peachy playing games

so earlier this year im contacted by tm legal about a payday load taken out on the 22/10/2017 which defaulted on the 12/07/2018.
    i have no recall of this.
    so i contacted them about this disputing there claim and asked them for proof. they replied saying i owe them the money under the consumer credit act and im to pay them.
    again i asked for proof but got non. so put in a sar request on the 06/06/2023. they acknowledged the request but i heard nothing back. forward to October and i receive another communication demanding payment because there clients perch capitol are looking to take legal action on the account. so i contact them again asking why i did not receive my sar request they put the account on hold to investigate. another month geos by and once again a demand communication or court action i get. now ive had enough so i ring them and ask them why they haven't sent me anything. they cant give me an answer and the only thing they were interested in is am i going to pay them today. they put account on hold again and a few days later i get a sar report that contains nothing what i asked for. no paperwork or communication from original creditor only times and dates of when i communicated with them. so another call asking for the information they haven't sent in the sar. this took hour and a half on the phone them telling me its my responsibility to get it. so few days ago i get half a copy of a credit agreement. so i ring again and ask why they didn't send it me and the call canter person reading it to me then asking if we send what am i gonna do. while this is going on ive got a credit report from experien and i can see the default but no payments have been hade according to them since the inception of the loan.
    this morning i get the other part of the credit agreement with it a list of payments made one of with is dated 15/12/2017.
    given the run-around ive been given im a bit suspicious.

loan date 22/10/2017
    default 12/07/2018 (i have no copy of a default notice)
    last payment made on account 15/12/2017 i have no record of this.
    is the limitations act about to take effect and this is the reason im getting threats.

Tags: None

So it will be 6 year after the Default date, providing no payments or written letters acknowledging the debt in the last 6 years.

So it will be statute barred in 2024.

If they haven't provided the data under your SAR request, send a follow up letter, if they still don't provide the data (don't keep phoning them), lodge a complaint with the ICO -

https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations...ght-of-access/

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X