• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help with Reslove Call

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Reslove Call

Hello. Firstly, apologies if I have posted this in the wrong place. Any help with the below would be much appreciated.

I have had a letter from resolvecall today stating that they plan to visit me for a debt for ‘loanstogo’ of around £1400. This shows on my credit file as Paid and Closed with a start date of 24 Sep 2013 and an end date of 14 May 2020.

I have an email from ‘loans to go’ on 19 May 2020 stating “Due to the ongoing pandemic and the consequential financial burden it’s having on some of our customers, we have decided to completely close your logbook account with reference: XXXXXXXXX as a gesture of goodwill. “
    This means you are no longer required to repay the outstanding balance on the said loan agreement.

could you please advise how I proceed with this. I obviously don’t want somebody knocking on my door chasing for this, so would like to resolve it before it comes to that.

do I simply forward that email to Resolve Call or is there a different route I should take.

thank you so much in advance for any assistance with this, it’s very much appreciated & I will of course answer any questions if needed

thanks so much

John
    Tags: None

Had this bunch of monkeys call when told to P off they ran away

Comment

answer door and state no conference with them they give a card asking you to ring an office, place the said object in the nearest bin, end of, no power only a local guy paid to visit you no need to converse as stated.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X