• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Sainsbury's Bank Plc(HBOS) And Four Debt Collection Companies Against An Individual

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sainsbury's Bank Plc(HBOS) And Four Debt Collection Companies Against An Individual

Hello and good afternoon everybody,

I am new to this site, I have a story to tell to anyone who is interested, my story is true/factual and supported with a tremendous mountain of documentary evidence. I am on the verge of undertaking a private prosecution/lawsuit against Sainsbury's Bank Plc(HBOS), Blair,Oliver and Scott Ltd, Eos Solutions UK Plc, Iqor Debt Recovery Services Ltd and Incasso LLP.

The above-mentioned companies under the instructions of Sainsbury's Bank Plc(HBOS) launched an aggressive, unlawful, and unrellenting campaign of harassment over a protracted period of time (Sixteen and a half consecutive months) that was a torrent of psychological abuse and persecution that caused substantial and irreparable damage and suffering from the unbearable high levels of stress, anxiety, fear, alarm and confusion to my household and me.Sainsbury's Bank Plc(HBOS) falsely claimed to these four debt recovery companies that I owed them money, there was no credit agreement and I did not legally(or otherwise)owe any money to Sainsbury's,and Sainsbury's are refusing to make amends/put things right for the multiple failures from thier multiple departments that caused this unlawful campaign. I used to have an account with Sainsbury's, my wife became ill with multiple sclerosis-secondary progressive I was self-employed and unable to maintain my contracts as I was having to be at home and care for my wife(We have two very young children also) I was unable to make my normal monthly payments to any of our creditors because we were in minus figures as far as income and out goings are concerened, the cccs were unable to act on our behalf as we had no income to deal with. I contacted my father-in-law and asked him if he would be able to borrow any money to help clear our debts(I should add at this point, that my father-in-law was retired, very ill and he had no financial commitments) with out hesitation my father-in-law set about trying to borrow some money, we had contacted all of our creditors from the outsetof our financial crisis and informed them that my father-in-law was going to borrow what ever he could afford to. We asked each creditor if they would please forward a settlement figure to us in-order to bring a satisfactory close to our worsening situation(I say worsening because my wife's health was rapidly declining she was critically ill and there is no cure). We provided medical evidence and disability living allowance documents to all of the creditors as solid proof of our genuine and factual and unforseeable circumstances. All of our creditors excepted between 50% and 70% payments as settlements and closed the account, Sainsbury's Bank Plc(HBOS) encouraged me to send into them a settlement figure of 85%(My debt was £11,714.45 my father-in-law paid them £9,959.83 with the money that he borrowed). The money was sent into Sainsbury's under the agreement that they (Sainsbury's) would consider it as a settlement payment. Sainsbury's Bank Plc(HBOS) paid in the cheque from my father-in-law and then denied to me any knowledge of it being a settlement payment, they (Sainsbury's) did not reject the settlement payment either in writing or verbally to me. I told Sainsbury's that thier behavior was deceitfull and underhand and that they had no legal right to have taken the payment without informing me first of thier (Sainsbury's) intentions (This was in April, May and June of 2007, I discovered in June of 2008 that there is case law on full and final settlements and it is over 402yrs old, this is absolutley rellevent to my case as there are comprehensive comparables that my case can rely on from all that has been established in these 402yrs by the law courts of this England). Instead of responding to my telephoned and written complaints, Sainsbury's passed my details to four debt recovery companies and falsley claimed that I owed money to them (Sainsbury's) on an account that I did not recognize(Sainsbury's had set up another account in my name and had taken the balance from my only and original account after my settlement payment and told these other companies that I had run up a bill of £1,757.00 and that I was refusing to pay). I disputed this debt with all four of these companies and each one of them ignored my disputes stating to me that Sainsbury's say you have not made any payment to this account and they (Sainsbury's) can not find any record of any settlement payment that you claim you made with them, these four companies told me to prove that I had made a settlement payment and untill I do they would continue pursuing me as thier client Sainsbury's had instructed them to. Sainsbury's have destroyed, ruined and stolen away from us as a family all of the months of time that elasped during the said unlawful campaign, I do not accept thier (Sainsbury's and the four other companies) behavior, I find it intollerable and unacceptable,the actions taken against my household and me are unlawful and I intend on having my case herd in the law courts of this England in-order to see that justice is done and that a solid bench mark foundation is put in place that will inform creditors that operating out side of guidelines, codes and the law will not be accepted now or ever. I hope to see that the book or books are thrown at Sainsbury's Bank Plc(HBOS) and all four of the debt recovery companies involved in my case by the residing judge. Has anyone else suffered from an unlawful campaign by any of the companies that are mentioned here, if so please let me know or is there anyone out there who would like to comment on what I have written here. Many Thanks Godzilla.

Re: Sainsbury's Bank Plc(HBOS) And Four Debt Collection Companies Against An Individu

Hi Godzilla and Welcome to the site.

I hope you don't mind hun, but I'm going to split your post into paragraphs so that its easier to read (its making my eyes boggle in one big paragraph, and I'm sure its doing the same for others too). Anyway no offence meant just making it easier.

I am new to this site, I have a story to tell to anyone who is interested, my story is true/factual and supported with a tremendous mountain of documentary evidence. I am on the verge of undertaking a private prosecution/lawsuit against Sainsbury's Bank Plc(HBOS), Blair,Oliver and Scott Ltd, Eos Solutions UK Plc, Iqor Debt Recovery Services Ltd and Incasso LLP.

The above-mentioned companies under the instructions of Sainsbury's Bank Plc(HBOS) launched an aggressive, unlawful, and unrellenting campaign of harassment over a protracted period of time (Sixteen and a half consecutive months) that was a torrent of psychological abuse and persecution that caused substantial and irreparable damage and suffering from the unbearable high levels of stress, anxiety, fear, alarm and confusion to my household and me.

Sainsbury's Bank Plc(HBOS) falsely claimed to these four debt recovery companies that I owed them money, there was no credit agreement and I did not legally(or otherwise)owe any money to Sainsbury's,and Sainsbury's are refusing to make amends/put things right for the multiple failures from thier multiple departments that caused this unlawful campaign.

I used to have an account with Sainsbury's, my wife became ill with multiple sclerosis-secondary progressive I was self-employed and unable to maintain my contracts as I was having to be at home and care for my wife(We have two very young children also) I was unable to make my normal monthly payments to any of our creditors because we were in minus figures as far as income and out goings are concerened, the cccs were unable to act on our behalf as we had no income to deal with.

I contacted my father-in-law and asked him if he would be able to borrow any money to help clear our debts(I should add at this point, that my father-in-law was retired, very ill and he had no financial commitments) with out hesitation my father-in-law set about trying to borrow some money, we had contacted all of our creditors from the outsetof our financial crisis and informed them that my father-in-law was going to borrow what ever he could afford to.

We asked each creditor if they would please forward a settlement figure to us in-order to bring a satisfactory close to our worsening situation(I say worsening because my wife's health was rapidly declining she was critically ill and there is no cure). We provided medical evidence and disability living allowance documents to all of the creditors as solid proof of our genuine and factual and unforseeable circumstances.

All of our creditors excepted between 50% and 70% payments as settlements and closed the account, Sainsbury's Bank Plc(HBOS) encouraged me to send into them a settlement figure of 85%(My debt was £11,714.45 my father-in-law paid them £9,959.83 with the money that he borrowed).

The money was sent into Sainsbury's under the agreement that they (Sainsbury's) would consider it as a settlement payment. Sainsbury's Bank Plc(HBOS) paid in the cheque from my father-in-law and then denied to me any knowledge of it being a settlement payment, they (Sainsbury's) did not reject the settlement payment either in writing or verbally to me. I told Sainsbury's that thier behavior was deceitfull and underhand and that they had no legal right to have taken the payment without informing me first of thier (Sainsbury's) intentions (This was in April, May and June of 2007.

I discovered in June of 2008 that there is case law on full and final settlements and it is over 402yrs old, this is absolutley rellevent to my case as there are comprehensive comparables that my case can rely on from all that has been established in these 402yrs by the law courts of this England).

Instead of responding to my telephoned and written complaints, Sainsbury's passed my details to four debt recovery companies and falsley claimed that I owed money to them (Sainsbury's) on an account that I did not recognize(Sainsbury's had set up another account in my name and had taken the balance from my only and original account after my settlement payment and told these other companies that I had run up a bill of £1,757.00 and that I was refusing to pay).
    I disputed this debt with all four of these companies and each one of them ignored my disputes stating to me that Sainsbury's say you have not made any payment to this account and they (Sainsbury's) can not find any record of any settlement payment that you claim you made with them, these four companies told me to prove that I had made a settlement payment and untill I do they would continue pursuing me as thier client Sainsbury's had instructed them to.

Sainsbury's have destroyed, ruined and stolen away from us as a family all of the months of time that elasped during the said unlawful campaign, I do not accept thier (Sainsbury's and the four other companies) behavior, I find it intollerable and unacceptable, the actions taken against my household and me are unlawful and I intend on having my case herd in the law courts of this England in-order to see that justice is done and that a solid bench mark foundation is put in place that will inform creditors that operating out side of guidelines, codes and the law will not be accepted now or ever.

I hope to see that the book or books are thrown at Sainsbury's Bank Plc(HBOS) and all four of the debt recovery companies involved in my case by the residing judge.

Has anyone else suffered from an unlawful campaign by any of the companies that are mentioned here, if so please let me know or is there anyone out there who would like to comment on what I have written here.

Many Thanks Godzilla.

Comment

Re: Sainsbury's Bank Plc(HBOS) And Four Debt Collection Companies Against An Individu

Well hun it certainly seems like you are going through hell with this lot. Have you actually got anything in writing from Sainsbury confirming the full and final settlement figure ?
      Please can you scan or copy up any correspondence that you have in date order, so that we can maybe be able to help you with this.
      Also scan or copy any letters you have from DCA's and please don't talk to any of them anymore on the phone, everything in writing from now on.

Comment

Hello Sapphire, Sainsbury's have acknowlegde that they should not have pursued me and that there were multiple failures from multiple departments in my case which allowed an administration error to continue for sixteen and a half months. I told Sainsbury's that I do not accept thier explanation as I fail to understand how the same mistake can go on happening un-investigated or reviewed even thougth I had informed them month in month out in writing and in telephone calls.

I do have many documents and corespondence from Sainsbury's, but there are too many to add here, I have had a meeting with-in barristers chambers and Sainsbury's have no defence against my case they simply can not justify thier unlawful actions.

I have had three responses back from Sainsbury's in relation to two very serious letters that I have sent them, where I put in writing several very serious accusations to them Sainsbury's have not refuted my accusations but instead put forward to me many futile excuses, which I informed them of as being pathetic and I told Sainsbury's that they were crawling around on the floor scratching for a plauseable defence.

My case is deep and complicated and the construction of it started in August of 2008 and now I am almost ready to confront Sainsbury's and thier army of the debt recovery companies in court to see to it that the Battle Ship that was Crafted, Designed, Engineered and constructed by Sainsbury's is sunk into the depths of the ocean, depths of which are unknown to any mortal being, but the depths of the dishonesty and deceit of Sainsbury's will be made known by my case.

Sorry about the lack of paragraphs in my post, I hope you and everyone else find this one better.

I do have every single letter that all of these companies sent to me (Threaterning legal action and ultimatums) I have tried to get information from the debt recovery companies(They went running to Sainsbury's and Sainsbury's told them to shut-up and not communicate with me or answer any of my many questions).

I made a dsar request to Sainsbury's and when I finally received it there was an incredible amount of evidence that is both damming and incriminating against them as well as there being a massive amount of important information having been removed by Sainsbury's, I am awaiting a response from Sainsbury's as to when I will be in receipt of some final out standing issues in relation to my dsar request(I made this request on the 11th August 2008).

Thank you for responding to my story, I am exhausted from this, it has ruined our lives, I am weak and I am falling but before I fall I intend to see justice is done, for I have found that it is in my weakest moment is the time when I am at my strongest.

Many Thanks
        Godzilla

Comment

Well hun, I do believe there is nothing much more that I can add, except to say please keep posting here and keep us up to date on your progress.
          We are all here to support and help each other along, so if you feel like offloading then you just post away.
          (((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))

Comment

Just wanted to add my very best wishes for the future. x Please do keep us upto date!

Have you filed suit yet? Do you have a legal rep or are you flying solo?

Different type of case but some similarities B Gas loses harassment case - Legal Beagles more just to give a little boost to your confidence! The everyday person can take on the large companies and win.

I hope there is a swift conclusion to this so you can get back to your life.
            Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
            Me VS Abbey Win
            BIL HSBC Credit Card
            BIL EGG
            BIL HSBC Loan
            BIL PPI Win

Comment

Hi Godzilla

A warm welcome to Legal Beagles.

Your thread is very interesting and as Sapphy says..... keep as all informed as to your progress and post away!

If you need any help just shout.

All the best x

Comment

Hello and good afternoon to all you super people, thank you very much for all of your replies to my story, I will keep up-dating on this so that you can see whats going on.

I have had a conference with a barrister and I will be asking him to assist me in bringing my case to the law courts(I will be asking him to hold my hand- so to speak).

I am nervous of coarse, but I do not fear these corporate giants, they are mortal beings the same as I. They do not possess the power of water.

I hold a faith in God, and it is this faith that affords me the knowledge of the truth and the existence of it, because I know the truth I know that truth is the very indestructable foundation to justice, therefore justice exists and that is what I seek.

Sainsbury's Bank Plc(HBOS) and the four debt recovery companies forced me to have to undertake a compacted studying of several statutes, both civil and criminal, in-order to bring about and end to thier unlawful campaign. This work was carried out by me over a consecutive ten week period(Late in the evening and past midnight).

The legal research that I did over this period of time enabled me to produce a very serious letter of complaint to Sainsbury's, upon receiving my letter Sainsbury's shut down the entire operation of the unlawful campaign and instructed thier troops to withdraw with immediate effect.

Sainsbury's gave me many verbal assurances, but unfortunately all of the trees born out of the seeds of these verbal assurances bear no fruit.

There is so much more to tell about my story and it will probably go on for pages and pages, I do not want to bore anybody but I think I should tell my story from the begining so that the full detailed account can be seen.

I will post again and continue to post, you may all see me soon when my case enters the public domain.

God Bless You All and Thank You Again From Godzilla

Comment

Re: Sainsbury's Bank Plc(HBOS) and Four DCA'S 500 Consecutive Days Of Harassment- up

Hello and good evening to you all,

This is to up-date on the Sainsbury's Bank Plc(HBOS) unlawful campaign of harassment against my household and me.

I am still waiting for Sainsbury's to provide me with some final outstanding issues in relation to my DSAR. Once I have these documents I will be proceding with a private prosecution/lawsuit against them and all four of the other companies involved.

I have written to all of these companies, including Sainsbury's giving them my formal notice of my intention to sue them in the law courts of this England.

I have informed the Chief Executives of Blair, Oliver and Scott Ltd, Eos Solutions UK Plc, Iqor Recovery Services Ltd and Incasso LLP that they can, will and are going to be held accountable for thier unlawful actions from participating in the said unlawful campaign.

I have informed Mr Justin King, the group chief executive officer of J Sainsbury's Plc that I hold him responsible for the said unlawful campaign as he is THE decision maker with-in the Sainsbury's corporation, and also because he has given his full approval to the three disgraceful, inconsiderate, insensitive, conflicting and contradictory letters of response to my very serious complaints.

I have also informed, would you belive it, Mr Andy Hornby, at the time he was the group executive officer of HBOS PLC, he did not respond to my formal notice(I wonder why?).

Sainsbury's Bank Plc(HBOS) know that if my case is successful(THERE IS NO IF ABOUT IT, MY TREMENDOUS MOUNTAIN OF DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE PROVE MY CASE BEYOND DOUBT AND BEYOND ANY REASONABLE DOUBT) then there is a very real possibility that the third party debt companies could have thier credit licences revoked because of thier unlawful behavior.

If this is the case, then these third party companies may sue Sainsbury's for giving them false information in relation to me.

If these third party companies had known about my full and final settlement payment with Sainsbury's, then they would not of taken the case on, Sainsbury's with-held this information from them, deliberately with-held this information and I have the documentary evidence that proves what I am saying here.

For the 500 consecutive days of harassment Sainsbury's Bank Plc(HBOS) have offered me £1,000.00(One thousand pounds), this amounts to £2.00 per day for the irreparable and substantial damage and suffering caused to my wife and I ( Just to remind people, my wife has multiple sclerosis-secondary progressive) as a direct result of the said unlawful campaign.

In the three responses back from Sainsbury's this £1,000.00 was offered each time, and each time I rejected thier offer for obvious reasons.

The first response letter from Sainsbury's blamed me for thier unlawful actions
                  and they (Sainsbury's) also denied any knowledge of my letter of full and final settlement(The said cheque payment was attached to this letter)
                  Sainsbury's received the said cheque,but apparently did not receive the letter the said cheque was attached to. (This response letter was from customer relations- at executive level)

The second response letter from Sainsbury's at first, also held me responsible for thier unlawful actions and then went on to addmit that they did accept my settlement payment with them. This letter was from Sainsbury's legal sevices division, in-house solicitor, and he put it to me that I did not know what I was talking about in relation to the accusations that I had made to them(Sainsbury's).

In response to this solicitors letter I sent in to Sainsbury's Bank Plc(HBOS) my fourth and final serious letter of complaint, ten pages, fully spelling out that the conduct of deceit that was born in the retail bank collection's department of Sainsbury's had spawned a catologue of offences under several statute laws, both civil and criminal. I wrote my accusations very clearly so that thier solicitor could understand what was written in plain English.

Sainsbury's sent a third and final and formal response to the above-mentioned letter, this time it was from the Finance Director and no different to the first two letters that Sainsbury's had sent.(Sainsbury's did not refute my accusations and there was no mention of them in this response letter!)

In a telephone call to this Finance Director I told her that the three third party companies can and will be held accountable for thier unlawful actions and upon hearing this she FLATLINED, what I mean is she went dead silent for almost half a minuite.

The Finance Director said that she would look in to this and call me back. About two hours later she called me back and said"I have spoken to the solicitor and he said, technically Mr B(That's me) did not owe us any money so therefore no-one has done anything wrong or broken any laws and the third party companies are not responsible for anything as they only did what Sainsbury's instructed them to do".

I told the Finance Director that that was the most pathetic excuse from Sainsbury's that I have herd to-date and that Sainsbury's were crawling around on thier hands and knees on the floor, scratching around clutching at straws trying to come up with a plausable defence.

I told the Finance Director that I would be taking my case to court in-order to achieve a satisfactory closure to this most dreadful, disgraceful,appauling and extemely painful matter.

Sainsbury's Bank Plc(HBOS) from the outset of me informing them of our worsening financial crisis, gave no assistance, were unsympathetic and unreasonable and they did not believe the reasons for our financial downfall.

This case is going to court soon and I shall keep posting to up-date on the progress.

God Bless You All and many thanks for your replies.
                  Godzilla

Comment

Hi Godzilla

Sounds like your claim against Sainsbury's is moving up a notch!

How is your wife, you say that she has MS my mum suffered MS for 36 years so I know what you must be going through and looking after young kids.

You do need to get some closure from Sainsbury on this.

Are you being legally aided! otherwise it is a very costly business.

Best wishes

Comment

Hello Tuttsi,

I am sorry to hear of your mum's illness, MS is a horrible desease and no human being deserves to suffer like this.

Life is very difficult for us as there are many limitations on my wife, we are however positive minded people and we are very fortunate to have two beautiful children in our lives who bring us the most amount of joy and happinness anyone could ever ask for.

I do not have public funding, or legal aid as it used to be known. I do not know exactly how much this crusade for justice is going to cost me.

I am undertaking this journey in defence of my family and all that Sainsbury's have stolen away from us. We want our life back, all of it, all of those sixteen and a half months, we can not re-live this period of time, we can not retrive it, it is gone forever, Sainsbury's took it from us.

Many Thanks for your reply
                      God Bless you and your mother
                      Godzilla

Comment

Hi Godzilla,

I am very interested in your battle with Sainsburys and the bottom feeding DCA's.

Have you a reciept for the Settlement payment you made to them, perhaps a cheque stub/number or a statement?

Also have any of your requests for info been made under CPR (Civil Procedure Rules) Practice Directions?

For example a request made under CPR 4.6 could be made if the DCA had stated to you that they were going to take you to court for non payment.

If the defendant does not accept the claim or part of it, the response should –

(d) identify and ask for copies of any further essential documents, not in his possession, which the defendant wishes to see; and
                        (The claimant should provide these within a reasonably short time or explain in writing why he is not doing so.)
                        http://www.justice.gov.uk/civil/proc...d_protocol.htm

Comment

Hello and good afternoon to you Tanzarelli, and I thank you for showing an interest in the battle that I am going to have with Sainsbury's and thier army of debt collection soldiers.

I have copies of every single piece of correspondence that I have ever sent to or recieved from Sainsbury's, my father-in-law paid all of my creditors with the money that he borrowed and he also has his copies of original letters that were sent to each creditor.

These letters are the "Full and Final Settlement" offers that each creditor received with the cheque payment attatched to it from my father-in-law.

All four of the debt collection companies sent me letters threaterning me with legal action if I don't pay any money to the alledged debt that Sainsbury's falsely claimed I owed under a credit agreement/contract.

Sainsbury's disregarded my disputes over them having any legal right to pursue me for the balance that remained after they had accepted my settlement offer.

Sainsbury's refused to correspond with me, and passed my details to these four debt collection companies, but remaining as the owners of this alledged debt.

I informed each and every DCA from the outset of thier involvement that I dispute this debt, month in month out I disputed this debt for sixteen and a half consecutive months.

Sainsbury's Bank Plc(HBOS) placed the balance from the original amount owed
                          into a different account to which there was no credit agreement or contract regulated or unregulated, and informed these four other companies that I had used up the avilable credit to this account and I was refusing to pay.

I must add at this point, the action taken by Sainsbury's to present the said cheque in payment as a "Full and Final Settlement" without informing me first in writing of thier intentions, legally extinguished my indebtness to them and they were then precluded from pursuing me for the balance.
                          At this point Sainsbury's legally extinguished thier legal right to claim ownership of the remaining balance, the banking of the said cheque by Sainsbury's was a clear and unequivocal acceptance of the terms it was tendered by and also signified the acceptance of it as discharge of my debt to them.

There is 402 years worth of case law in the area known as "Full and Final Settlement".

(I am just going outside for a cigarett and then I will continue with this post)

I informed each and every one of these DCA'S that I did not own this account and that what they were doing was illegal. I told these four DCA'S that I had made a settlement with Sainsbury's to my one, original and only account that I had held with them(Sainsbury's).

These four DCA'S refused to believe me and told me to prove my claim, and continued to harass me for a payment as instructed by Sainsbury's to do so.

Sainsbury's gave no documentary evidence to these four DCA'S in relation to this alledged debt and the four DCA'S continued to harass me, they took Sainsbury's word as FACT.

Sainsbury's did not disclose factual account history to these four DCA'S and also did not disclose my wife's critical illness to these companies, Sainsbury's deliberately with held this information from these four DCA'S.

I was informed by the DCA'S that if they had of known about my "Full and Final Settlement" then they would not have allowed themselves to be involved, they would not of taken the case on.

When I did prove what I had been saying to all of these companies for sixteen and a half consecutive months, the third party companies were shocked to thier very core and they have kept a low profile eversince.

I asked one of these DCA'S if they would become witnesses for my prosecution,in return for being considered for immunity from prosecution, they went running to Sainsbury's for protection, I have now informed all of the five companies involved that they will all stand together as the defendants to my case.

I can't wait to see thier big gun corporate lawyers attempt to get over my tremendous mountain of documentary evidence.

Not one of these companies will be able to justify thier unlawful actions, they have no defence against my evidence.

God Bless you Tanzarelli
                          Many Thanks
                          Godzilla

Comment

I doubt they were shocked to the very core, more like they knew they were up the creek without a paddle.

What exactly are you taking them to Court for? What outcome are you hoping to get, and under what grounds are you bringing the case? Ie what will you be putting on the N1 form?
                            Is no longer here

Comment

Hello WendyB and thank you for your post to my story,

Your absolutely right, these companies knew where they were, they knew what they were doing, and now they have concreted themselves in stubborness in the hole that was excavated for them by Sainsbury's very own personel.

I will be suing Sainsbury's and all for of the debt collection companies involved as thier unlawful actions have constituted offences under several statute laws of this England and have also constituted offences against the person(s):

Harrassment- Protection from harassment Act
                              And the addministration of Justice Act

Defamation Act -Malicious falsehood

Fraud-The Fraud Act

Malicious Communications Act

Communications Act

Data Protection Act

Breech of contract/agreement

Failing to comply with the OFT'S debt collection guidelines

And possibly the Companies Act and the Supply Of Goods and Services Act

We will be seeking compensation for the physical loss of sixteen and a half months of our lives as well as compensation for the substantial damage and suffering caused to us as a direct result of the said unlawful campaign that was organized, managed and instructed by Sainsbury's Bank Plc(HBOS).

The charges being brought against Sainsbury's Bank Plc(HBOS) in my private prosecution are of the committing of the Act, the conspiracy with others to committ the Act and the abetting(Participating) by the others to committ the Act.

The third party companies will submit a defence of "Acting in good faith".

My tremendous mountain of documentary evidence will prove that it will not be logically possible or justifiable for this defence to be accepted by the courts.

There is a harassment case being herd in court this week, unlike this case, I did not legally owe any amount or sum of money to Sainsbury's and my household and I were harassed by Five companies over a protracted period of time, at any one time during these consecutive months there were three or more companies harassing us at the same time.

Many thousands of working hours elapsed during these drawn-out months and Sainsbury's had at the very least over TWO THOUSAND oppertunities to investigate my complaints/disputes. The managers/officers in charge of the retail bank collection's department were ineffectual, ignorant of thier responsibilities, they wilfully disregarded my complaints/disputes.

Sainsbury's failed to follow thier own procedures and the Banking Code
                              there were multiple failures of procedures from multiple departments of Sainsbury's.

God Bless you WendyB and many thanks
                              Godzilla.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X