• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Arrow Global, default please help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrow Global, default please help

Afternoon people, thanks in advance for any help regarding this.

so arrow global… this has been going on for years, passed between DCA to DCA, NCO Europe are in here as wall but I think they’re affiliated somehow. Long story short I was in the military at a young age and got into tons of debt, struggled to pay it and eventually got an IVA and paid it all off. Learnt my lesson and paid for everything outright for many many years.

fast forward ten years I need a mortgage to buy my mum a bungalow as she’s struggling to walk, I can’t get a decent one as I’ve had zero credit for decades so my score is in the toilet. I get a high interest mortgage so I can build up my score and remortgage after two years

Arrow global are still chasing this debt and I keep replying to send proof of debt, nothing arrives. All of a sudden I get a threatening letter saying if I don’t pay up they’ll issue a default on my credit record. I send them yet another email to their complaints (I have all these recorded with their responses of we’ll investigate but zero resolution) stating that once again I’ve not received any proof of debt which they have to provide by law and to stop harassing me until they do so.

I hear nothing back, no acknowledgment or anything… I figured they’d got the message and I wasn’t being bullied into paying something they can’t prove I owe. Only for two months later a default has appeared on my account and the score I have spent nearly two years building up so I could remortgage and have it more affordable plummet back down.

im absolutely fuming and sickened this can happen so easily and screw someone over with no real way to fight back? Is there anything I can do? I’ve raised a case with the financial ombudsman but I’m lost as to what else I can do, they just seem to be a law unto their selves these DCA’s! Please help, anything would be appreciated
    Tags: None

Anyone? Any help at all?

Comment

CCA Request send with £1.00 postal order send with proof posting ( if this is a credit agreement alledged debt) keep copies of all.

​​​​​​ Subject Access Request Letter to originator of the alledged debt (No Charge) send and get proof of posting, keep copy of everything you get/send.

Comment

give details as to what it refers to who originator and type debt etc etc. last paid/default date etc etc

Comment

Hi mate I’ve already done this, like I said they sent me a tiny statement and that was it. Now they’ve filed a default and are saying the matter is closed… I’m at a loss what to do

Comment

Full dsar they have to give copy all held on you. Failure then a complaint to ico #

​​​​​​ Make a complaint | ICO

https://ico.org.uk › make-a-complaint
            Last edited by MIKE770; 19th July 2021, 21:50:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X