• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell text

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for update, now if they don't supply it after this i will have to give ico 30 days, so far overdales have been giving me 30 day extensions everytime i update them on the situation last email from them said you have 30 days from date of email and in the meantime, we are able to accept an affordable payment offer and we now require you to contact us with your intentions towards the above account.

Pleas respond by return with your intentions. Due to the information in your email, we have placed a 30 day hold on your account from the date of this email. We ask that you respond within the time frame provided. If you do not contact us to agree a resolution to this matter or set up a payment plan, we may request that the Court issue a County Court Claim to you. This would add costs and fees to your debt therefore increasing the amount you owe.

Comment

If your son changed the bank details that is not the same as taking over the account and having it in his name: most providers would ask the account in your name is closed new account in his name as you cannot simply change or swap accounts .So you may have held to term charges for remaining contract or handset cost or he may not have fulfilled his new contract or billing obligations.I would raise it as CEO complaint asking 3 for clarification who owes what and why

Comment

Hi i have not received the sar from three their time has run iut and i have now informed ico who im waiting for response.

Comment

Charmane did you raise an escalated complaint it would have been quicker to ascertain whose name the account was in as I suggested previously?

If your son changed the bank details that is not the same as taking over the account and having it in his name: most providers would ask the account in your name is closed new account in his name as you cannot simply change or swap accounts .So you may have held to term charges for remaining contract or handset cost or he may not have fulfilled his new contract or billing obligations.I would raise it as CEO complaint asking 3 for clarification who owes what and why

Comment

Hi,
            I have just received a responce from ico and they say fhree have not done anything wrong just carried out security checks but they still haven't provided the sar, i thought this was law so the ico have closed the case its crazy because three allegedly text me to say the account hadn't been swopped over which is a lie and a sar wiuld prove that amongst other thiigs they have said, so is it law for a sar or what im confused now.
            Please if you could advise me now thanjs in advance kind regards carman

Comment

ICO do not provide the SAR you request it from Three. You would have had confirmation that your account was closed as requested and your son would have confirmation of the contract in his name. I did suggest you raise a complaint to Three CE0 previously. Forward them your confirmation that your account was closed .Did you have online billing did you get emails regarding your bill to show account in your name closed it did you receive paper or texts or emails saying your bill ready ? Did your son get paper bills or emails or texts to say bill ready .. send the evidence etc .. Can you still log in to your account online and see if billing was in your name? Request sar asking for transcript of all calls . It can take 30 or more days depending on complexity

Comment

Hi, yes as i said i have continuously asked three for sar for over 3 years to no avail thats why i went to ico but they said that three have investigated but no sar

Comment

Ask for Dsar on your account only as previously stated check you're billing information ..escalate complaint to CEO Google CEO three Hutchinson ... You would have billing information ..either text email or paper ..your select as suggested who was bill going to ? If you are saying your son called up and changed name that's not possible without your consent otherwise anyone could take over an account .. you can change rolling Sims but not handset as credit agreement and if linked service contract .. anyone can pay does not mean they are account holder.Stand your ground if you are sure your account should have been closed check billing .. ascertain why you didn't et al ...if your account closed you more than likely would have held to term charges for handset .. I am sorry but your not forthcoming with information other than you thought and your son called to change name.. think about it .. if anyone would call to change name on accounts without confirmation where would stand .. your home wage etc it's not possible .. confirmed status needed gdpr contracts etc . I want to help you need the facts as earlier stated .. I do want to help but you need to be clear .. did you get confirmation of change of account ownership .. who has billing been sent to .. on what basis did you think you were no longer responsible .. why have three Hutchison declined a data subject access request ? That's. Regularity fail and they face fines .. you can't ask for you're sons but if explicitly for you they have to provide and your son asks for explicitly his they have to provide.I hope this helps

Comment

Ok firstly thank you for replying to me i am wirking atm so i need some time to get everythi g together dates facts but briefly i had a contract which ran for 2 years i then rang three to say i did not want to continue with this contract as its not finishing but.my son wants to keep the number and a contract in his name they said yes he will have to conta t us to give his details ie bank address etc which he did he was getting bills se t ti his address i. His name paying from his bank

Comment

So you can verify you're account was closed ? You're last bill would have had any held to term charges ..that is what you need to verify as well I've did you still have outstanding handset charges or plan term charges usage again would be on your bill.If you cannot access ask 3 for copies of your last three bills

Comment

If held to term charges then you are disputing them which is harder as in your contract when you took it.Ask your son to see his contract any mention of taking over account or just standard new contract

Comment

What they said to him was he would have to pay his account for so many months before was entitled to upgrade then i think 2 months later they upgraded his phone all without my knowledge or my permission but three are saying i gave my son permission to speak to them and upgrade which i certainly did not as i had already told them from the start i wanted nothing to do with my sons account i repeatedly said that to them before my son took out the contract at one time or even now as far as i know they wont talk to me about the said contract because it is not in ny name now they say my original contract was never canceled but the new contract my son took out had his password so it was all kind of contradictory i have been told by someone on this site to request a sar but after 4 years of trying off an on they hay just sent me a link that says they they only hold calls and records for 100 days apparently i will try to attach it for you i screenshotted it
                          Attached Files

Comment

Ico have been no help to me what so ever they took 6 weeks or more to get back to me only to say they cant see that three have done anything wrong they are just carrying out security checks yes i said but i went inti their store and showed them id i said and the manager put that on system abd still no sar but apparently they only keep stuff for 100 days and some of it requires a court order

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                            Working...
                            X